FM20.2SICILIAN442

FM20.2 Sicilian 442 v1

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 52K
Still the best tactic for me already made 5 full season test with both 20 points tactic sicillian and the new one blue sword (with both tactics on holiday test with the same team 1 league title and the rest of them placed 2nd but i got fired 2 times with blue sword but never with sicillian i mean i found sicillian is more consistent)

Any sensible views on the corner set ups or throw ins. I've not seen a reason to change but open to suggestions.

Surely not......

Alright take it easy dude. I'm not a TFF shill but I used his tactic and promoted from vanarama north to vanarama national (playoffs). Now I'm using Mr. Rosler's. I also used Knaps on another team and corners were hopeless (even tho sicilian is pretty good) Other people have reported that also.

@Knap Your short corners leads to a lot of offsides when the reciever of the pass passes it back to kicker.

Alright take it easy dude. I'm not a TFF shill but I used his tactic and promoted from vanarama north to vanarama national (playoffs). Now I'm using Mr. Rosler's. I also used Knaps on another team and corners were hopeless (even tho sicilian is pretty good) Other people have reported that also.

@Knap Your short corners leads to a lot of offsides when the reciever of the pass passes it back to kicker.

Instead of calling the corners hopeless, why don't you try providing constructive criticism

everywhere i look i see TFFs name lol i don't think Knap has a big issue with the comments made about his set piece, he said he's open for suggestions. NOT everyone who has something bad to say is now TFF or his family member lol. think people must keep the creator in mind when commenting on their threads. i can't speak for Knap, but he may or may not mind that TFF keeps getting mentioned and people joking about it on his threads. can only imagine it makes it a little harder for him to properly run it

TFF's Hot Tub shows goals from corners and the highest is using the short corner. However, short corners themselves are not effective, it is when they are played into box.
Maybe a LL issue although I never noticed this last year, or just a visual issue wasting corners.

Still the best tactic for me with underdogs @Knap .
Do you still rate the 352 and the 4132 above?

Remember: Don't let **** put you down! :)

It depends on preferred formation.
I have noticed that it can be useful for some to change mentality to manage games as well.
The GODBYE 4132 Has a lower DL if those pesky balls over top are a major issue.

Hi guys and happy new year!! @Knap In the tactic testing article sub-top and underdog are about our team or the opponents? For example if I'm managing Manchester United and I'm playing Norwich which is in 20th position in the league, which tactic is better to use? The best tactic in underdog list, sub-top list or from the overall list?

Thank you!

General guide and mentalities can be adjusted if required. Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.
Top Club say 1-5 in League (Lpool MC etc)
Sub Top 6-11 in League
Underdog the rest
Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or
Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

With Sicilian 442, I won easily the liga with Atletico Madrid and the Serie with Napoli first season, and we went too in Champions league final first year.
So many CCC created with this and dominated pratically all my games also away against big teams.

So how come everybody is getting good results with this, and the test results are insane.. but it doesn't seem to work for me??

So how come everybody is getting good results with this, and the test results are insane.. but it doesn't seem to work for me??
Cause you're special lol. What's your team looking like / who have you tried it with? If you watch some highlights what seems to be cause of leaking goals?

This is the best tactic I've used so far. Won the league first season with Norwich and Lecce, both ranked 20th and last in PL and Serie A.

Works best for me with a left foot on ML, Right on MR, and you need strong DMCs. They need to be good defensively, but if they are allround it helps.

NB! This is amazing for underdogs, for top teams there might be something better that exploits your squads dominance in quality more.

Cause you're special. What's your team looking like / who have you tried it with? If you watch some highlights what seems to be cause of leaking goals?

Aww i'm special? :love: It's hard to pinpoint where it is going wrong.. i am just losing the game. I am playing as nottingham forest which is subtop in the championship. And other tactics do seem to be working. This just isn't!