Resource icon

fm20.4.1(4-2-3-1)@Tiki-Taka@ v-8

That's it for today. And play attacking football. Until tomorrow.;)

I am gonna test it, do you use OI and training or leave it to assistant?

Entrust all workouts to the assistant. No ols.By the way with this tactic last time was the champion in the first season.:D

Sorry, am I missing something here?

You've uploaded a screenshot of you rock bottom with Southampton? Why would anyone try the tactic?

I'm confused to?

@lisa565658 Care to explain? This is the same for all three tactics you've uploaded and I wouldn't expect anyone to use them or to test them if you've put little effort into testing them yourself.

All tests passed and all three tactics in the first season are champions.

There are many other good tactics to pass by. Screens and then only cool will be.;)

I used to set normal screens. Also, not everyone liked it.

I used to set normal screens. Also, not everyone liked it.
Normal screenshots are fine, as long as you're honest and explain how you've done it. For example in the Korean Strikerless one, I've taken multiple screenshots, but also stated how I got those results.

Sorry, am I missing something here?

You've uploaded a screenshot of you rock bottom with Southampton? Why would anyone try the tactic?
Its an easy mistake to make. As they are from the other side of the world there league tables should be read upside down so actually the screenshots mean they won the league :unsure:(y):rolleyes:

Knap gets away with it though because his tactics are good, which is still unfair on others.

Knap gets away with it though because his tactics are good, which is still unfair on others.

Has Knapp ever posted screenshots of teams bottom of the league?

No

I think it's an attempt at humor. So yeh. Great banter.

Has Knapp ever posted screenshots of teams bottom of the league?

No

I think it's an attempt at humor. So yeh. Great banter.

Kind of as Pav says, Knap has never really trolled either. I've defended Lisa several times, this does make it harder. People need to remember to respect each other. One thing I would say Knap does also does name his tactics in such a way you know what he's achieved with them.

Anyway this isn't about Knap, this is meant for a discussion about a tactic Lisa posted and truthfully no one is going to want to use it if in the table the team that are in control of are that bottom, essentially it's almost trolling yourself. They'll be some but not as many.

Last edited:
The only way to find out is to start tests again asap.Personally,I'm having very good results with lisa's tactics

Attachments

• Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Rozgrywki.png
    Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Rozgrywki.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 856
  • Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Terminarz.png
    Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Terminarz.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 782
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Rozgrywki.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Rozgrywki.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 862
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Widok ogólny.png
    Wolverhampton Wanderers_ Widok ogólny.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 867
  • Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Widok ogólny.png
    Valencia Club de Fútbol_ Widok ogólny.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 812
Well,what can I say-FANTASTIC!!!Finished season undefeated in the league,2 defeats in general,but one costed me CL knock out against Inter Milan,generally I really enjoyed this tactic.Oh, by the way it's FM 20.2.4 Stylekiller-I'm posting it here because original thread has been removed I believe...
Edit:just found original thread,but I will leave this one here too

It's misleading, you should delete this post and keep the one on the original.

Someone who may be new to the game or just due to other factors may think you are talking about this tactic - even though you wrote that it isn't. Which I understand but someone else may not be able to.