Resource icon

!!! FM20.4(4-2-1-2)@[email protected] v-1

lisa-

Apr 15, 2018
He set these settings for all his tactics. And do you think at least one was higher in the table fm arena 20.3

Rober82

Dec 6, 2019
https://community.sigames.com/topic/451185-fm-20-tactic-list-and-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/139/ This is after the style killer v-1 tests on FM arena look at the tea for one settings.
Do you mean the settings from Beowulf from 12 December? It really would be nice if you would stop this. You are blatantly copying tactics, and tweaking them, then releasing them in your own name. It's not illegal, but do you think it is right?

As for your stylekiller, even in february people at Arena saw the similarities to beowulf.

There is so much evidence by now I am not even gonna bother posting it. If you want to keep fooling yourself go right ahead.

1590706220670.png

lisa-

Apr 15, 2018
*******, you understand something in tactics. I made sure that you are completely zero in this if you saw the knap settings. Go ahead and configure your Kashmir garbage. Download the file from fm arena and look at the settings and don’t bark here even better go with your friends think up something yourself. https://fm-arena.com/tactic/122-FM20-2-4STYLEKILLER442/

lisa-

Apr 15, 2018
That it’s not customary for a knap to be behind someone so there are so many tactics this year. Tell me that if necessary, I will set him to 20 to calm down.:ROFLMAO:

Rober82

Dec 6, 2019
That it’s not customary for a knap to be behind someone so there are so many tactics this year. Tell me that if necessary, I will set him to 20 to calm down.:ROFLMAO:
No idea what you are talking about above. All "your" tactics can be traced back to an earlier released knap tactic, those who want to need only look.

He probably thanks you for tweaking his tactics to the top! :) Well done!

ta2199

Apr 11, 2020
Guys i think its unrelated and we dont need to insulting each other here . Competitive is good but this is maybe too far :D

comelan

Nov 18, 2010
LOTTO Ekstraklasa_ Fazy.png

Screenshot showing my first season in Jagiellonia Białystok (Polish league, media prediction - 4th). I didn't buy any key players during the season, additionally during the winter break I lost the most talented young player (the president accepted the offer from Milan). I was unfortunately eliminated in the quarter-finals of the Polish Cup by a team from a lower league. Before the new season I will try to strengthen the squad so as not to fall shamefully out of European cups after the first two-legged round. In conclusion, I assess this tactic very positively.

KOniGun

Jun 15, 2020
Fr
Should the feet of wingers be reversed?
Left-handed on the right side and right-handed on the left side? Or rather the opposite right-handed on the right and left-handed on the left?

Thank you

lisa-

Apr 15, 2018
This will only reduce the effectiveness of tactics. Although if you have a player like Pepe Arsenal, you can try to move MR to the AMR position

KOniGun

Jun 15, 2020
Fr
This will only reduce the effectiveness of tactics. Although if you have a player like Pepe Arsenal, you can try to move MR to the AMR position
ok thank you for the answer, it is better to put a right-hander on the right side !

Stevenel

Apr 12, 2012
I think this tactic is good ... But not so efficient than LisaFox Terminator 4-3-3 ;)
Here is my Wigan screens that compares some matches with same players on a same season.
The Spider seems to be better against lower teams.

I'm going back with TERMINATOR :love:
Capture d’écran (4).png

Capture d’écran (5).png

kelvin0131

Jul 5, 2013
Lumberjack was uploaded i march?

Well someone is copying someone and not giving credit were it is due, and so far every tactic of yours which is the same or very very similar, was released after his, not before his. Here is another...... Almost the exact tactic. Maybe I have it wrong somehow, and I would be happy to here more explanations.

View attachment 505192
hi, could you send me 442 tactic?? please help

thanks!!!!!!!

cadoni

Premium
Feb 19, 2019
Athens, Greece
Generally speaking, a tactic needs time to be working full. Second season, build a better squad. Third season complete the squad.