Resource icon

!!! FM20.4(4-2-1-2)@SPIDER@ v-1

He set these settings for all his tactics. And do you think at least one was higher in the table TFF's Hot Tub 20.3

https://community.sigames.com/topic...t-and-fm-19-recommended-tactic-list/page/139/ This is after the style killer v-1 tests on TFF's Hot Tub look at the tea for one settings.

Do you mean the settings from Beowulf from 12 December? It really would be nice if you would stop this. You are blatantly copying tactics, and tweaking them, then releasing them in your own name. It's not illegal, but do you think it is right?

As for your stylekiller, even in february people at Arena saw the similarities to beowulf.

There is so much evidence by now I am not even gonna bother posting it. If you want to keep fooling yourself go right ahead.

1590706220670.png

*******, you understand something in tactics. I made sure that you are completely zero in this if you saw the knap settings. Go ahead and configure your Kashmir garbage. Download the file from TFF's Hot Tub and look at the settings and don’t bark here even better go with your friends think up something yourself. https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/tactic/122-FM20-2-4STYLEKILLER442/

That it’s not customary for a knap to be behind someone so there are so many tactics this year. Tell me that if necessary, I will set him to 20 to calm down.:ROFLMAO:

That it’s not customary for a knap to be behind someone so there are so many tactics this year. Tell me that if necessary, I will set him to 20 to calm down.:ROFLMAO:
No idea what you are talking about above. All "your" tactics can be traced back to an earlier released knap tactic, those who want to need only look.

He probably thanks you for tweaking his tactics to the top! :) Well done!

Guys i think its unrelated and we dont need to insulting each other here . Competitive is good but this is maybe too far :D

LOTTO Ekstraklasa_ Fazy.png

Screenshot showing my first season in Jagiellonia Białystok (Polish league, media prediction - 4th). I didn't buy any key players during the season, additionally during the winter break I lost the most talented young player (the president accepted the offer from Milan). I was unfortunately eliminated in the quarter-finals of the Polish Cup by a team from a lower league. Before the new season I will try to strengthen the squad so as not to fall shamefully out of European cups after the first two-legged round. In conclusion, I assess this tactic very positively.

Should the feet of wingers be reversed?
Left-handed on the right side and right-handed on the left side? Or rather the opposite right-handed on the right and left-handed on the left?

Thank you

This will only reduce the effectiveness of tactics. Although if you have a player like Pepe Arsenal, you can try to move MR to the AMR position

This will only reduce the effectiveness of tactics. Although if you have a player like Pepe Arsenal, you can try to move MR to the AMR position
ok thank you for the answer, it is better to put a right-hander on the right side !

I think this tactic is good ... But not so efficient than LisaFox Terminator 4-3-3 ;)
Here is my Wigan screens that compares some matches with same players on a same season.
The Spider seems to be better against lower teams.

I'm going back with TERMINATOR :love:
Capture d’écran (4).png

Capture d’écran (5).png

Lumberjack was uploaded i march?

Well someone is copying someone and not giving credit were it is due, and so far every tactic of yours which is the same or very very similar, was released after his, not before his. Here is another...... Almost the exact tactic. Maybe I have it wrong somehow, and I would be happy to here more explanations.

View attachment 505192

hi, could you send me 442 tactic?? please help

thanks!!!!!!!

Generally speaking, a tactic needs time to be working full. Second season, build a better squad. Third season complete the squad.

You have to put it into 3 slot and wait for the tactic to be fully fluid

Have done it and RedBull is good too, you're right !

What would you mean when you spoke about "Raptor" ?
I didn't understand

Have done it and RedBull is good too, you're right !

What would you mean when you spoke about "Raptor" ?
I didn't understand
There's a Lisa's tactic name RAPTOR . Search for it