lukako.jpg
    596.6 KB · Views: 1,721
  • players.jpg
    players.jpg
    436.7 KB · Views: 1,401
  • sampiyonlar_ligi.jpg
    sampiyonlar_ligi.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 1,557
This tactic takes the first place in the overall ranking in terms of goals per match 2.63 and in terms of points on the away side 2.03. But the tactic has only 18 overall and for poor defense.

This tactic takes the first place in the overall ranking in terms of goals per match 2.63 and in terms of points on the away side 2.03. But the tactic has only 18 overall and for poor defense.

Doesnt seem like that to me xD ECL cup 1st season

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,379
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,205
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    255.7 KB · Views: 1,176
One of the best tactics i've ever used

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    373.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    379.2 KB · Views: 947
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    378.8 KB · Views: 736
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    386.2 KB · Views: 757
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    463.8 KB · Views: 1,038
Sheffield United

Attachments

• Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    245.2 KB · Views: 982
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    449.3 KB · Views: 879
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    452.5 KB · Views: 578
  • Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    454.5 KB · Views: 520
Regarding the CBs, in the screen they're BPD Cover, while the tactic has them as BPD Defend, which one is the right one?

Regarding the CBs, in the screen they're BPD Cover, while the tactic has them as BPD Defend, which one is the right one?
Its the right file dont worry. its just me trying to tweak something before it realeased

Good tactic, but this one is almost an exact copy of Knaps fire 4312. Pretty much everything is the same, even the in possession, in transition, and out of possession settings. Other than a couple of positonal changes, I plugged it in mid season, and it is fully fluid. Or am I missing something.

2020-05-28 (1).png
2020-05-28.png

You only miss if you look I have an aviator and before that, wolves 4-3-1-2 worked very cool in 20.3 and if you look, then all his fire went out after the test on TFF's Hot Tub. And the copying of my tactics started after they were tested you can see for yourself stylekiller somewhere around February 13 or 14. After that, a series of tactics tea for one came out; you can flip through the knap page like February 20, he started his copies. And so I have not published several of my tactics yet, for example 4-1-5 I won’t publish it until it works perfectly. Totigol tested it and the screenshots came out with cool player ratings. And what do you think is new with knap. Right 4-1-5 but with wooden settings.:ROFLMAO:

Hmm I dunno about that, but Spider came out May 7th and Knaps 4312 came out April 18th. I will check the others, something is fishy, one way or another.

I just looked at the spider settings and I used them for the first time for lumberjack v-1.By the way, previously only on the attacking mentality knap set tactics. But in tests fm base lumberjack scored was the leader in ppg, therefore new settings came out for 30-40 tactics.

Lumberjack was uploaded i march?
I just looked at the spider settings and I used them for the first time for lumberjack v-1.By the way, previously only on the attacking mentality knap set tactics. But in tests fm base lumberjack scored was the leader in ppg, therefore new settings came out for 30-40 tactics.
Well someone is copying someone and not giving credit were it is due, and so far every tactic of yours which is the same or very very similar, was released after his, not before his. Here is another...... Almost the exact tactic. Maybe I have it wrong somehow, and I would be happy to here more explanations.

878FE7E7-77A1-4666-837F-85DD90FC37D5.jpeg

I have no desire to argue with you, but if I wanted to, I could improve any of his tactics and I would not need 40 copies for this. I have tactics for example tweak cerber v-3, I wrote about it but if you look at it completely different settings and even formation. I could not write that it is tweak but did it.;)

I have no desire to argue with you, but if I wanted to, I could improve any of his tactics and I would not need 40 copies for this. I have tactics for example tweak cerber v-3, I wrote about it but if you look at it completely different settings and even formation. I could not write that it is tweak but did it.;)
But that isn’t the issue. People can take a tactic and improve it, and then credit the original creator, that is fine. My question was why your tactics and knaps tactics are almost identical. His seem to be released before yours, from what I can see, but you say that is not the case.