Resource icon

FM20.4(4-3-2-1)@TERMINATOR 2@ V-2

Petite question jusqu'à quand une tactique peut marcher ? 1 saison ? Faut il la modifier par la suite car l'IA reconnaît les failles ?

I'm glad but I don’t understand you except that you are French.:D

Je voulais savoir si la tactique pouvais être efficace pendant plusieurs saisons

Just make sure you dont buy more than 3 players a season and tactic gonna be fine.

Ok merci pour l'info, elle n'use pas trop le physique des joueurs? Il va bien falloir doubler tous les postes.

I don’t know where you decided that if you change three players or not, I changed almost the entire game count team with Norwich in half a season in January, but I’m still in the race for the championship, although I very much doubt that this will happen for the schedule games in January if it was easier it would be a plus of 7-9 points and so a bunch of newcomers and a meat grinder immediately.

By the way, the tactics are very suitable for underdog, and I lost in January, but only for the lack of team play and some bad luck it was like with Liverpool in the 70th minute the goal was canceled, I went all-in, added one more forward and of course paid for it with two more goals into my own net. :LOL:I didn’t count but somewhere around 20 newcomers to the line-up in late January.:oops:

It’s just that I already have more players in the position of strikers, I don’t like playing with one forward.

I don’t know. But I would probably choose an Aviator for more attacking roles.

By the way, the tactics are very suitable for underdog, and I lost in January, but only for the lack of team play and some bad luck it was like with Liverpool in the 70th minute the goal was canceled, I went all-in, added one more forward and of course paid for it with two more goals into my own net. :LOL:I didn’t count but somewhere around 20 newcomers to the line-up in late January.:oops:
Yeah it just my own experience . I think it doesnt make team cohesion go down and you dont need time to get many players get used to the tactic again ( which could make the tactic less effective)

I completely agree, but if the calendar were to say with 4 teams not from the top six, then the players would have understood each other by 90% and then you can win at the elite teams. If the conditional Brighton came to the place of the liverpool, then instead of Manchester City Newcastle then that's it would go differently.

I completely agree, but if the calendar were to say with 4 teams not from the top six, then the players would have understood each other by 90% and then you can win at the elite teams. If the conditional Brighton came to the place of the liverpool, then instead of Manchester City Newcastle then that's it would go differently.
which would you say is the best defensively for against the big teams? Im crewe so struggling against the bigger teams

I don’t play fm20 like that. For example, there are a lot of questions about which defensive tactics to use in away games. If you are an underdog, then a lot of the fact that you put at least 10 defenders will not help in 90%. On the contrary, if there is any match on the road and I’m a big underdog, I’ll choose the most attacking tactics. And it puts the favorite on my knees many times. This is only my understanding, maybe I’m wrong, but ask yourself the question solo once you won away teams with super defense.My answer is that the best defense is an attack.;)