Welcome along to Season 7 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our final game of the League One season against Exeter City, who need a result to avoid relegation.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 7 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we talk about our summer transfer plans and delve deeper into our financial troubles.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we reflect on another busy summer of ins and outs from Dorking Wanderers, with a League One high number of signings joining the club.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first 2 games of the League One season, as we face Southend United and Bolton Wanderers with our new signings.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, following a steady start to the season, we face promotion contenders Barnsley & Ipswich Town in League One. We also look at another record sale!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we're struggling in the bottom half of the League One table following a poor run. Can we get back into goal scoring form and get some wins on the board against Crawley Town and Lincoln City.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we enjoy our first big FA Cup run with a tie against Nottingham Forest, the entertainers of this save so far! We also face Charlton Athletic in League One, as the January transfer window opens.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we head to League One Leaders Sheffield Wednesday after discussing more financial trouble and disappointment in the January Transfer Window at Dorking Wanderers.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 8 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we end the League One season with disappointment. We're on an awful run and at risk of the sack. Can we get a result against Doncaster Rovers to save our job?

Thanks for watching as always, I do appreciate your support!

Welcome along to the Season 8 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we're back on schedule as we talk about our upcoming summer transfer plans. We also take a look at the English pyramid over the past season and the winners in all the big cups!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got a very special summer transfer special to go through, which includes record income from transfers! Have we finally got a squad capable of reaching the League One playoffs this year?

Thanks for watching as always!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we start our season in League One with a home game against relegation favourites Tranmere Rovers. Can we start the season in style with our new star signings?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Portsmouth in a top of the table clash in League One. We also look at our late transfer business, which has completely changed our fortunes!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we continue our early promotion charge with another big game against Ipswich Town. Can we stay at the top of the League One table?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In an action packed episode, we're back for transfer deadline day as we face a record sale from the club. We also have a returning friend to replace him and face Rotherham United in a top of the table clash.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we're back for the League One run in as we edge ever closer to promotion. We head to Doncaster Rovers in this episode, just as an injury crisis hits.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 9 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we're back with the chance to wrap up promotion to the Championship & with it the League One title! Can we get the result needed at Blackpool?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 9 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we reflect on a brilliant season culminating in promotion, as well as our summer transfer plans. We also take a look at the English pyramid over the past season and the winners in all the big cups!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we've got another transfer special on our hands as we prepare Dorking Wanderers for life in the Championship for the first time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, following a frustrating summer, we make our Championship debut against Fulham, hoping to steal a miracle result!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!