Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we reflect on a surprising start to the season, our first wonderkid signing & face West Brom in the Championship.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we face Nottingham Forest as we continue our remarkable debut season in the Championship. We also discuss some new off the pitch concerns!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play Norwich City in the Championship before heading into a hectic end to the January transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play an FA Cup Fifth Round Tie against Watford, with a chance to make the Quarter Finals for the first time in our history at Dorking Wanderers!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our first ever FA Cup quarter final against Liverpool, with a place at Wembley up for grabs. We also look at our new youth mentoring groups.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 10 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we play our final game of the Championship season against Hull City, after a successful first season at this level.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 10 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look back at a strong first season in the Championship. We decide which stars we may need to sell this summer, improvements we can make off the pitch & review the English competitions this season.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we talk through an important transfer window featuring a record transfer in and out of the club. We also face my beloved Luton Town on the first day of the season.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching as always! (y)

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we discuss a strong start to the Championship season, a deadline day signing & play against fellow unbeaten starters Leeds United!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we continue our flying start in the Championship against Crystal Palace and start to look ahead to the January transfer window.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we focus our attention on a debut Carabao Cup Quarter Final against Arsenal following our continued good form in all competitions.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we endure another transfer deadline day as we try to hang on to our key players. We're also remarkably still in the Championship promotion race and play a massive game against Reading FC!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we face Chelsea in an FA Cup Quarter Final, before heading to Watford FC in a potential Championship promotion decider. Surely two of the biggest games of this series so far?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 11 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we have the chance to wrap up a remarkable Championship title success. We just need a point at Crystal Palace to ensure a trophy and Premier League football next season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to the Season 11 Review from my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. Today, we look back at our remarkable title success in the Championship with Dorking. We discuss our transfer plans for the Premier League, morale & a potential new stadium too.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm. There's also my FM20 Network Career & stadium review series, Review The 92, every Sunday.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we prepare for our first ever Premier League season with an epic transfer window. We've got loads of new faces and plenty have left the club too.

Thanks for watching, I really appreciate it!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we make our Premier League debut with Dorking against Sheffield United. We then head to the Emirates Stadium to face Arsenal in our first away match.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status. In this episode, we're back after a fairly strong start to the Premier League season. Today, we face Manchester United for the first time in our career, hoping for a miracle result!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status.Today, we play champions Liverpool twice in the space of 3 days in a tough Premier League festive assignment. Can we spring a surprise against the runaway leaders?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to Season 12 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, A Wandering Dork. In this LLM series, we attempt to take Dorking Wanderers from non league to legendary status.Today, we head through transfer deadline day and reflect on the January window in full. We then face Everton in the Premier League, looking to edge closer to survival.

Thanks for watching!