You need to try with your team what tactics work best.

I am searching a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3, but i dont found one that work best for my team, i am ManU and i loses all games vs Pool, Chelsea, City, i win easy the rest, but vs this teams and always lose and so hard vs Pool 433

Do not forget that this is football, and if there was a tactic that wins 100 out of 100 matches, then it will not be interesting to play. And I do not think that there can be such bad things with Manchester that you lose to all the elite team. Send me a save game, I'll see what problem.

3rd seas.png
domination.png

My 3rd seas with BVB,been using this tactic for all 3 seasons i just forget to upload screenshot to thread :D
Little bit unfortunate in UCL allowed some stupid goals and had couple injuries but overall seasons was good,we were playing some quite good football and thats all i want to see :)

Last edited:
Just chiming in to let you know that I have been using both Aviator v4 and Red Bull v2 for several seasons, adapting my squad to suit both tactics, and from my personal experience I feel like Aviator v4 is the superior tactic. Both are excellent though and among the best tactics of this year's FM.

Just chiming in to let you know that I have been using both Aviator v4 and Red Bull v2 for several seasons, adapting my squad to suit both tactics, and from my personal experience I feel like Aviator v4 is the superior tactic. Both are excellent though and among the best tactics of this year's FM.
Have you try red devil v3 ?

This is great, tweak a il bit to suit Van der Vaart in the middle, but cracking start to S2.

]
Football Manager 2020 09_05_2020 00_12_57.png

Football Manager 2020 09_05_2020 01_40_26.png

Football Manager 2020 09_05_2020 01_40_49.png

Last edited: