so potentially 2 tactics that are gzme changers? terminator 2 and red bull 2?
I tried both. Then switched to Red Bull and stayed on it. I thought it was hard to make it better but V2 and then V2 tweaked did it. Lisa apparently isn't done yet with the tweaks, dunno how you can improve it more. Be patient or pm Lisa directly and see if he will give you the link. I can't since its his tactic and its correct for him to release it when he is 100% sure its final.

lol nobody wants to give it away, maybe redbull v2 anybody?
Terminator 2 I think so would be for underdog and Redbull 2 for favorite team,I just swiched to Redbull2 after wining triple crown with Inter in first season,so far still unbeaten....
Mr.Lisa keep up brilliant job!

I’ve just started using Aviator V5 in my Leeds save (about 6 seasons in) and wow, best by far, now I’m reading there maybe other tactics in development better?? Bring it on Lisa :)

I’ve just started using Aviator V5 in my Leeds save (about 6 seasons in) and wow, best by far, now I’m reading there maybe other tactics in development better?? Bring it on Lisa :)
The best is RedBull v2. Better for good and above teams.

I think that underdog 4-4-1-1 and Red Devils 4-3-2-1 are suitable for almost all categories of clubs

I think that underdog 4-4-1-1 and Red Devils 4-3-2-1 are suitable for almost all categories of clubs
I realize that Terv2 not working stable enough. Should have some more tweaks

And Avi v5 is looking great tho

I updated terminator v-2 but already stable results

In the test league, the result was better. But need more tests to find out for sure.

In the test league, the result was better. But you need more tests to find out for sure.
I think you should have some note that its the new version . Because look like not so many people knew that

I’m still not sure that they work better. With old version the past in TFF's Hot Tub tests, they scored at least 30 goals from corners with any tactics. I then experimented with v-1 terminator and I agree that this option is worse, by the way, I need to update corners on terminator v-1.But my tactics are not being tested on TFF's Hot Tub now and I have no idea why.:unsure:

I’m still not sure that they work better. With old version the past in TFF's Hot Tub tests, they scored at least 30 goals from corners with any tactics. I then experimented with v-1 terminator and I agree that this option is worse, by the way, I need to update corners on terminator v-1.But my tactics are not being tested on TFF's Hot Tub now and I have no idea why.:unsure:
not just your, many tactics hasnt been tested yet.
Maybe the admin got sick

If I add tactics myself, I have stopped testing for a long time.

I checked that I downloaded some junk in Chinese and it was tested by a couple of other users' tactics too. At that moment there were about 6-7 of mine and I didn’t test it a couple of times so I don’t add tactics to TFF's Hot Tub for tests.

It may be better for one team but worse for another underdog 4-4-1-1 for all teams