FM20: Funny and Random Thread

Danwolf

Reaction score
As always, post funny/random things you've come across in your FM20 saves!

Here's something from one of my matches, just keep sliding...

onedayitllgoin.gif

Can you spot the invisible man?

1576257030615.png

Amused me when I saw this...

We got a personal fan. Or stalker. He visits EVERY SINGLE GAME for the 2nd season in a row and wants to sing half of my team.

fan_or_stalker_fm20.png

Guess we don't have any chances here:

coventry.png

Yep. It was an irresistible offer:

coventry2.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm.....my Almada was Player of the Olympics tournament but didn't make the best team, only a sub..makes sense. forgot to post this when it happened.
Screenshot 2019-12-27 at 21.04.41.png

Screenshot 2019-12-27 at 21.04.52.png

I'm sorry, your name is what now?

Attachments

• adriansemen.png
    adriansemen.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 504
So Man City buys my player and with in 20 days he gets transfer listed. Spurs are only paying 1/3 of his salary
fm.png
fm.png

Not FM20 (I've been playing FM19 today) but the chance to post this couldn't be missed:
Screenshot (26).png

love playing cup games against third division teams (this ended in an 11-10 penalty shootout because of course it did)
damnlights.png

I made a sub, and... A quarter of my team turned into Mr. Invisible.

Invisible players.png

I made a sub, and... A quarter of my team turned into Mr. Invisible.

Something similar happened to me once. Almost all of my guys switched to wearing black shirts, which was inconvenient since our opponents were also wearing black shirts...

Something similar happened to me once. Almost all of my guys switched to wearing black shirts, which was inconvenient since our opponents were also wearing black shirts...
I get that almost everytime a game goes to extra time, or if I make a sub after 80+ minutes. Not the entire team though. About half my team turns into black shirts, and it's very confusing.

Brentford seem to be living in cloud cuckoo land if they think they could get away with such a low offer but with a huge buy back price.

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    250.4 KB · Views: 365
I got a player who requested a transfer because he's unhappy and I basically told to f*** off in a discussion. I reject the demand (I want to be in control of the transfer listed status), put him in the reserve and he complains. I tell him that I don't want him anymore and he can go and he tells me he "still has something to bring to the club"! Dude, you requested to be transfer listed just this morning!

Crystal Palace must be gluttons for punishment!! With Pardew becoming their manager for the third time.

Screenshot (29).png

This game is dumb:

d824750c74.png

So he asked to be transfer listed, I accepted the bids week from this message and he opts to stay now and is unhappy and asking me why I accepted offer from Monaco.
******* lol