Load FM

Reaction score
Welcome to Season 1 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In episode 1, we look for our first job of the series as an unemployed manager, before meeting our new club once we receive a job offer!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for 2 new episodes a week from Cricket 19 Career Mode. There's also daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Cool stuff, no need to put media tags around a YouTube link! ?

Thank you to everyone that watched the first episode, I can't thank you enough for giving it a try (the numbers blew my mind). We'll be back tomorrow at 4.30pm with our first career league game in our new job.
:thup:

Welcome to Season 1 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we manage our first career league game in our new job at Kettering Town, as we head to Farsley Celtic in the National League North.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 1 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we head to Gloucester City in the National League South, as both sides look to move clear of the relegation scrap.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 1 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Hereford in a National League North game. We're starting to climb the table & our Director of Football has been getting busy in the loan market too.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 1 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face leaders Kidderminster Harriers in the National League North. We're also making a late push for the playoffs, despite another injury to star striker Rhys Kavanagh!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 1 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Chester on the final day of the National League North season. We take the time to reflect on a job well done in the first year of our career.

Thanks for watching!

I know you cant buy players but can you hire staff or improve the facilities at the club?

I know you cant buy players but can you hire staff or improve the facilities at the club?

I have no involvement in staff hiring or contracts, that's all up to the chairman & Director of Football too. I can request facility/stadium improvements, but if they reject it I won't put up a fight (I'll probably just start looking for other jobs).

Time for a quick thanks! Welcome along to a quick channel update as I thank you for helping my channel, Load FM, reach 1000 subscribers. A massive thank you for your support, I really do appreciate it.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! We're back for the start of a new season with Kettering Town FC, as we reflect on an awful summer transfer window courtesy of our Director of Football. We then face Chorley in our opening Vanarama National league North match.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face recently relegated Stockport County in the National League North, as we still try to compete with a thread bare squad.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face AFC Telford United in the National League North, as we continue to try compete against relegation with just 15 senior players.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Hereford as we start to climb the table with Kettering Town. We also get to meet some new signings... Finally!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we meet even more new faces at Kettering Town as our DoF had gone transfer crazy. we also continue our National League North campaign against Nuneaton Borough.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we celebrate a wonderful turnaround at Kettering Town, as we've surged into National league North playoff contention. We face Darlington in a crucial game to start the run in, as both sides chase a top 7 place.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we head into our final two games of the National league North season almost certain of reaching the playoffs. Can we secure our playoff place at home to Leamington and even compete for a top 3 place?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face York City in the National League North Playoff Semi Final. Can we take Kettering Town to the final at the end of this remarkable season?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face AFC Telford United in the National League North Promotion Playoff Final, hoping to take Kettering Town up against all odds.

Thanks for watching!