Welcome to Season 3 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're back for another season with Kettering Town, having been turned down for a number of jobs over the summer. It's been a quiet transfer window again, but this time we've got a strong team from the start of the season. We face Darlington in our first National League North game.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we continue our solid start to the National league North season against Blyth Spartans, following a nine match unbeaten run for our Kettering Town side since the last episode.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, every day at 4.30pm.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on our brilliant form against many of the sides struggling in the National League North with Kettering Town. We then meet two exciting new loan signings ahead of a tough trip to Hereford.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we look at our first new job offer since the start of our career with Kettering Town FC. We say farewell to our current club and meet our new squad & staff.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we play our first game with FC Halifax Town. We face Chesterfield away from home as we try to start our escape from the League Two relegation zone.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we take our depleted Halifax Town side to Tranmere Rovers, in a crucial clash at the bottom of League Two. We also look at the January transfer window ahead & meet our new Director of Football.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we meet 3 new signings courtesy of our new DoF before facing Swindon Town in a massive six pointer at the bottom of League Two. We then finish on transfer deadline day, hoping for some extra help ahead of the run in!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face two home games in our League Two relegation battle, against AFC Wimbledon & Shrewsbury Town.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 3 Episode 9 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we finish our League Two season with Halifax Town at home to playoff hopefuls Northampton Town. We must better Cambridge United's result to secure safety! Can we come out on top in a nail-biting final day or will we be relegated & sacked?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we begin our first full season at Halifax Town with a transfer special. We've had a shortened summer break to the winter World Cup, but has our Director of Football managed to do enough business? We also play our Carabao Cup First Round tie against Rotherham United.

Thanks for watching as always, it's greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we discuss a frustrating start to the League Two season for Halifax Town and a meet a string of transfer deadline day signings. We then face Bolton Wanderers & Tranmere Rovers.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we're remarkably dealing with a job offer after a pretty poor start to the season with Halifax Town FC. Join me as we introduce our third club of the series and meet the players & staff.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today we manage Scunthorpe United for the first time following our move from Halifax Town. First, we face Crewe Alexandra in the Leasing.com Trophy. We then head to Southend United in League One.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we try the new public beta for the first time. Our Scunthorpe United side faces Blackpool & League One leaders QPR, as I struggle to hide my frustration!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face Rotherham United in a massive six pointer in the League One relegation battle. Our new Director of Football, Alan Judge, then serves up a treat bonanza of transfer deadline day!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face two games at the start of the League One run in, as we've almost secured survival with Scunthorpe United. Can we reach the magic 50 point mark with games against Gillingham Town & Port Vale.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 4 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play the final two games of our League One season with Scunthorpe United. We're on a winless run that has left us as an outsider for relegation. Can we secure survival against Crewe Alexandra or Southend United?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we begin our first full season at Scunthorpe United with a transfer special. Alan Judge has again been proactive in the market and we test our squad with the first game of the League One season against Forest Green Rovers.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we look to continue our solid start to the season with Scunthorpe United, as we face Ipswich Town and Lincoln City. We also welcome two new signings including Luke Matheson!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 5 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we face the top two sides in League Two as we look to end a poor run for our Scunthorpe United side. Both sides we face are invincible too, in Sheffield Wednesday & Peterborough United!

Thanks for watching!