Welcome to Season 9 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we head into the festive period with Burnley in a good position in the Championship. Can we maintain our promotion push with good results against Crystal Palace & Nottingham Forest?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we it's 1st v 2nd as our Burnley side faces Watford in a crucial game at the top! We also watch our Director of Football at work on transfer deadline day.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, things are starting to get tense at Burnley as the gap to the playoffs has closed to 6 points. Can we get revenge against Birmingham City to take charge of the Championship promotion race?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we have the opportunity to secure promotion to Premier League with Burnley. Even better, we can seal it against Charlton Athletic, the only club to have sacked us in our career. If not, we get a second chance against Salford City, another of our former clubs. We also have our latest youth intake.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 9 Episode 8 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we see a number of Burnley's brilliant youngsters in action against Brighton, having already wrapped up the Championship title with games to spare! We also review our brilliant season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to the Season 10 Transfer Window Live Stream from my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we let our Director of Football prepare Burnley for life in the Premier League, as we reach the elite level for the first time in this series!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also my stadium review series, Review The 92, on Sunday's at the same time.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we make our career Premier League debut as Burnley manager. We face Newcastle after a tough transfer window, as we recap the signing from our live stream.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on an incredible start to the Premier League season with Burnley. We also face champions Liverpool and discuss interest from Newcastle!

Thanks for watching, I appreciate your support!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we discuss the decision to stay put at Burnley, before facing top two in the Premier League, Arsenal & Manchester City.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we've got a hectic transfer deadline day in store with our Director of Football at Burnley, which includes a tough Premier League assignment against Manchester United.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we take at a look at our latest youth intake with Burnley, the development of our brilliant young stars & face Arsenal in a big Premier League game.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 10 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we face Liverpool in the final game of our first Premier League season as we try and secure a place in Europe next year with Burnley!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 0 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, we say an emotional farewell to Burnley in this series, trawl through a number of big job offers and interviews, before joining our new side. We then meet the players & staff we'll be spending the next chapter of our career with!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 1 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! Today, following farewell to Burnley, we join Borussia Monchengladbach! We reflect on the transfer window for Gladbach so far, meet our new DoF & play our first Bundesliga match against Hannover 96.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily content from two long term Football Manager 2020 stories, The Head Coach & A Wandering Dork, Monday-Saturday at 4.30pm. There's also a new episode from my football stadium series, review the 92, on Sunday at the same time. My Cricket 19 England Career continues every Wednesday & Saturday at 1pm, with my weekly live stream series from FM20 every Tuesday at 10am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 2 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episodes, we round up the end of the transfer window for Gladbach & our start to the Bundesliga season, before our biggest test at Borussia Monchengladbach so far against champions Bayern Munich!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 3 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we reflect on an incredible unbeaten start for Gladbach, leaving us top of the Bundesliga. We then face Borussia Dortmund & Bayer Leverkusen with our Borussia Monchengladbach side!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 4 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we've got a hectic transfer deadline day with Gladbach, before we head to Schalke 04 in a massive DFB-Pokal tie, as we hope to secure Borussia Monchengladbach's place in the quarter final.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 5 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play our DFB-Pokal Quarter final with Gladbach against rivals Koln, before heading to Bayern Munich in the return Bundesliga fixture. Can we keep Borussia Monchengladbach in the title race?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 6 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play our DFB-Pokal semi final with Gladbach against TSG Hoffenheim. Before that though, we have a chance to secure Champions League football with Borussia Monchengladbach. Can we get a result at Wolfsburg to secure a top four Bundesliga finish?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome to Season 11 Episode 7 of my FM20 story, The Head Coach. This is a LLM Journeyman story with a twist, as we work under a director of football with the players/staff we're given at every club on our road from non league to legendary status! In this episode, we play our first career cup final in the DFB-Pokal with Gladbach against Bayern Munich. Can we beat the Bundesliga champions and win the first domestic cup of our career?

Thanks for watching!