FM20: Who Should I Manage?

Celtic or PSG would spring to mind as the easiest possible in terms of league games at least. But with a good challenge of finally doing something in Europe. PSG would have the advantage of a ton of money, way more than anyone they'll face domestically.

Similar games to be found in some of europe's smaller leagues too where 1 team dominates domestically but there's a good challenge on the continent. Might give you that chance to stroll a league at home and get your eye in whilst also having at least some decent challenge elsewhere.

True, but I don't trust myself to win the league with either club. Might bite the bullet and try Liverpool or Man City, just so I can win some silverware.

Hoping to find some inspiration for one final save before fm21. Not bothered on league. Just looking for suggestions of fun saves you've had

Hoping to find some inspiration for one final save before fm21. Not bothered on league. Just looking for suggestions of fun saves you've had

For a different challenge, you could try International management...fewer games means the game moves far quicker and the World Cups are entertaining!!

I had a fun save in China a few seasons back, the gk rule made it interesting.

What did you go for in the end?
I've still not picked anybody yet. I have pre ordered fm 21 though and hopefully the beta will be out in 2 weeks now as well so might hold off until then as got a couple of ideas for a long term save and story

Football Manager 2020 is a 2019 football-management simulation video game developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega as a successor to Football Manager 2019. It was released worldwide on 18 November 2019. mcdvoice

Regards, mybkexperience

Last edited: