FM2010 Delivery.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 4K

Have you received your FM2010

• I haven't pre-ordered it from anyone.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I pre-ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it has arrived.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I ordered it from Zavvi and it has arrived.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it hasn't arrived.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I ordered it from Zavvi and it hasn't arrived.

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's disgusting? It's good that there's more people, the site is beating it's record for most people online :) My internet is pretty **** fast so I've got no internet lag from this :D

Mine is reasonably fast but it's taking up to 5 seconds to post 1 post. and 5 seconds to go to a different thread.

Just so you know fatshit (really need to change the name) i am the one person who picked I ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it hasn't arrived when i meant to pick I ordered it from Zavvi and it hasn't arrived. :$

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Banned.oO) What the ****.

The stupid nickname should be enough. That, or being 14. Both very valid reasons to ban someone ;)

must have racked up infractions. what for? i do not know. he didn't seem to break too many rules. might have been for off topic. which is what this is so....

Lol random hmmmm there. I don't think anyone will get their FM tomorrow either as Saturday it supposed to be the worst day for the postal strike

That ban lasted a long time. hmmm. did someone hack a mod's account and ban fatshit. then post that message.

I hate pre-ordering from internet,traded in an old Xbox console and 42 original Xbox games for it!

That is the biggest rip I have ever heard! Are you being serious? You traded in an XBOX and 42 games and all you got was this. Wow. You were swindled.

can sumone create a new face pack with the liverpool youth players and the man city ones

I pre-orderwe from Zavvi for £17.95 but only got email today saying it's despatched, time of email sent 3.45
so when i recieve it can't wait maybe saturday if lucky or monday who knows with these strikes going on, it's stuck in the postal world somewhere.

shouldn't be any updates. even if their wasn't a postal strike no post is delivered on a saturday. (or sunday,i think)
I've still not got fm.-_-

Me too. :'(. I'm tempted to get it online if you know what I mean but I think I can wait. I wanted to play it this week though because it was my half term. Now I will have limited time to play because of school and coursework.

That's the problem. :). Always time for Football manager but not enough time for anything else.
Oh my Goodness me. I just had the best Idea for a general chat thread. The thread to end all threads!

Has anybody else got their Zavvi delivery yet?

Back