FM2010 Delivery.

• Thread starter Thread starter fatshit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 4K

Have you received your FM2010

• I haven't pre-ordered it from anyone.

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • I pre-ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it has arrived.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I ordered it from Zavvi and it has arrived.

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • I ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it hasn't arrived.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I ordered it from Zavvi and it hasn't arrived.

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the problem. :). Always time for Football manager but not enough time for anything else.
Oh my Goodness me. I just had the best Idea for a general chat thread. The thread to end all threads!

Has anybody else got their Zavvi delivery yet?

Very true :):P
So..... what's the topic?
And no, very sad. :(

21 out of 24 people who used Zavvi recieved it late :O
Thats not good

I pre ordered from Zavvi..( £17.95) ..Had the email at 0345am on Friday morning to tell me its was dispactched. I called them on friday to see the progress and they told me it could be 3-5 days before I see the game... Kind of made my mind up....Sent someone to Game to buy it for me and 30 mins later, had the game on my desk..Result..!!! Best £30 I ever spent. My Mrs says "Its only a game" Not spoken since friday PM, not until she appolagises for here remarks!! Enjoy the game everyone.

actually, 22 out of 25. i picked the wrong option.:(

If you picked the wrong option wouldn't it be 22 out of 24 then?

No he probly picked an option which wasn't to do with Zavvi :P

I figured that could be the case? But no offence but if you ordered from Zavvi how in gods name did you accidently click a sentence that didn't relate to your route of action and press the submit vote button?

I picked this option I ordered it from somebody other than Zavvi and it hasn't arrived. it is one above the one i wanted contains the word zavvi i just clicked the wrong one, didn't actually check it was the right option and pressed submit. Not that hard to understand is it redrup. we've all made mistakes.

For all thiose who ordered from Zavvi and still waiting, this is how i manage with waiting for the game to arrive at my doorstep and this is that all the problems with the game will hopefully get people who have it sorting them out so then, we can just come along and know exactly what they are and how to fix them and also more facepacks,logo's,match graphics and skins could be available as well for us late arrivals to the party of FM10.

So just chill out and wait that's my thinking on it, the game will get here when it's ready too.
Normally i just buy it from shop on day of release but wanted to save some cash from Zavvi's offer price.

Just arrived home and the post has arrived but not fm.:'( ******* zavvi.:@

don't say that.:'( i so hope it hasn't been lost.

Back