mine keeps freezing when it gets to loading language data just as i try to load genie scout

mine keeps freezing when it gets to loading language data just as i try to load genie scout

When you get to that screen give it a few minutes and it should work.

thanks. i just uninstalled it and reinstalled but took away all the languages that werent english and that made it a bit quicker

Minimum Fee release clauses are wrong. The are in thousands!!!!!

Only problem so far...

I typed in cesc fabregas and got no result.
Make sure you've spelt it right, with all the accents and that sort of thing, unlike the game Genie Scout is sensitive to them. In this case with Cesc, there's an accent grave on the first "a" in fabregas, but I'm not sure how to type it in. I find its generally best to find a part of the players name with no accents or anything like that

Last edited:
Finally, Genie Scout is back, the best tool FMers can download :p

Its Great Thanks but whats with the psv badge when u click on a player u can hardly see the stats uve duffed it big time by doing this :(

yeah, thanks I have the same problem, it really takes an age though, been waiting 15 mins :S

Is there anyway of shortlisting the ones who wanna come to your club cuse ive gone through a whole heap of players with only one coming to boston :D

Is there anyway of shortlisting the ones who wanna come to your club cuse ive gone through a whole heap of players with only one coming to boston :D
No, as Genie scout doesn't know what team you are. Just like it can't tell about work permits.

Though I'm sure there's an attribute you can see which affects whether they want to come to a club (with your club's reputation being another important factor). Think it might be ambition.

quality programme works a treat been waitin for this thanks eugene(H)

Stop being a celtic fan and better things will hhappen to you.

bitter much?

only because Celtic > Dortmund

ANYWAY, finally it started to work for me this evening, and it looks definitely better than last year's version :)

I always get this message it happens on all of my saved games. EDIT: fixed my issue i was using huge database, only works on Small, medium and large

Last edited: