Is it just me or is it impossible to find the 'Show Max Potential Attributes' option? i have been searching for a long time.

Also: The General rating en Positionel rating differs a lot with the ratings from FMRTE

Downloaded it today, get this message:

Error loading entity number : 48
File position: 18357098
Database version: 1572
Team data seems to be corrupt, make sure your version of the FM Genie Scout 2011 is the latest!
Team type -21

I've umcompressed the save games and have installed the latest patches for Football Manager 2011 through Steam (not that that helps but I don't know).

Thanks in advance.

how do you download , from the website it doesnt allow me to download it, do i have to become a premium member to download it ?

I get this error when i load my file "List capacity out of bounds"

I have already compressed it. Help =(

Downloaded it today, get this message:

Error loading entity number : 48
File position: 18357098
Database version: 1572
Team data seems to be corrupt, make sure your version of the FM Genie Scout 2011 is the latest!
Team type -21

I've umcompressed the save games and have installed the latest patches for Football Manager 2011 through Steam (not that that helps but I don't know).

Thanks in advance.

i got this aswell but i dont know what to do! i started a new save and it works fine

Thank you so much, I am pretty sure this would help me a lot :D

Question - Can anyone explain me or put a link to a thread explaining what current ability and potential ability is? This is my first FM so...

Can someone tell me exactly how this works?

Like, how do i search for players with high PA, and then what does the percentage's mean?

Can someone tell me exactly how this works?

Like, how do i search for players with high PA, and then what does the percentage's mean?

i would like to help but i can't screen shot as its not working for me but normally you just set the pa to 160 and above then hit enter, then sort so the highest are at the top.

the percentage means what chance they have of reaching their max pa so the higher the better

also anyone who is having problems getting it to work the guy who made it is is working on the problems now and should have a new version out next week

Right, so it's telling me that Neymar would be best played as an AML?
Or, at least i think thats what it says.

Attacking Midfielder Left: 78.2%
Fast Striker: 75.96%

Right, so it's telling me that Neymar would be best played as an AML?
Or, at least i think thats what it says.

Attacking Midfielder Left: 78.2%
Fast Striker: 75.96%

i believe so, like i said i haven't been able to look at it myself as it isn't working but from last years one i believe that is what it meant

Just wondering but why do some regens have like Chinese names because one player from Brazil is called Fabricio but on genie they've called him Wu Pai-ho. Anyone know why or how to change it?

Uncompressed saved game
Untick Load Language Database

What is the problem?

It worked fine, then I started getting this. Now it won't load any of my saves.

I unticked compress save game.
But when i try and extract the file from winrar it comes up with - the system cannot find the file specified and also comes up with tempory internet files\low\content1E5
Anyone have any ideas?​

works great... except for some reason the premier league comes up as the swedish 2nd division when you search by division... i can live with it... thanks

works great... except for some reason the premier league comes up as the swedish 2nd division when you search by division... i can live with it... thanks

Here Norwegian Premier Division is Maltese First Division oO)

Is it compatible with 11.3?

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:00 PM ----------

Can anyone confirm if it is compatible?