FM2011 Leaked info!!

afc_dan

Reaction score
The FM community has been hit by some leaked info about Football Manager 2011 earliar today. Including an apparent release date of October 29th, and new features such as Introduction of football agents and improved training options!

Read more about it here, Football Manager 2011 Release Date

half expecting to be rick roll'ed..hope it's true and not a rumour.

Would love to see the Skin for next FM!

Great share mate. Hope you keep up informed.

If its true that cover art is schmexy ;)

I wish they'd implement a freeze on new coding ideas and just hammer out the flaws with what's already there. Most people don't use the current media model, and those who do know that it can be borked at times, but they're putting in agents too? Heh.

Graphical stuff is fine - nice and easy to identify problems as opposed to the cascading effects of unbalanced variables in the code.

*shrug* Must have sufficient 'new' features to justify charging for a full price game every year though I guess.

Loving the agent bit, that will be a brilliant addition if it happens because agents are a huge part in modern day football. And the night games, oooooh :wub:

i hope the graphics are just as good as power soccer

Yeah the new box cover is sexy, and the agent addition sounds awesome!! Hope its all true :)

- Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)
That should be fun

Sounds sweet. Looking forward to it already.

aww so its to do with the 3d mode haha, wasnt sure what it was related to:p

meh, more graphical updates, it would be 10x better if they just changed the game to make it more realistic, love the idea of agents should be interesting and hopefully.

what do we suppose the 'night effect' really is?

Better be floodlights too this time round....

blackpitch.gif

;D

just got this of the ( SI ) forum

Originally Posted by Miles Jacobson This seems to be all over the 'net now. It originally came from an article in Poland.

What I will say is that some of it is accurate, some of it is not. We will not be making any further statements at this time.

I'm not going to close this thread, so feel free to speculate to your hearts content

- Improved training options
- More complex module for searching new players
- Introduction of football agents to the game

looking forward to these assuming they are true. the rest would be cool, however i dont feel they are necessary.