FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack

KevyMatts

Premium
Reaction score
To coincide with the release of FM2011, i have repacked and updated the Metallic Logo Megapack.

To cut a long story short, I've been making these for around 3 years now and, together with all the guys who have contributed to the project, it had grown to be arguably the largest pack of it's type availabe - we dont stop at the major leagues, or even the playable leages, we just keep going down the tables to try to get as many club and competition logos as possible.

The pack now has 20,000+ Club logos, 850+ Competition logos, all Nations, Continents and Flags and will be updated on a regular basis to keep it as up to date as possible.

40-alt.png

spm-1.png

1.png

Download Links

The Main pack is available in 2 ways either via Torrent or via a 3 part split file direct from Megaupload for which you need ALL 3 parts

Torrent Download

Megaupload Pt1 Megaupload Pt2 Megaupload Pt3

Additional Downloads

FM2011 Metallic Flags

Credit to Kremmen and Sortitoutsi

If you have just copy/pasted your previous Megapack over to FM2011 i have re-done all the flags - link is under Additional Downloads.

Installation

The logos are packaged as a grapics folder which you simply extract to your Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 folder - the folder structure will not overwrite any other files that you have except the Metallic Logos themselves.

The Megaupload Split file was compiled with 7Zip which you can download Here - once you have all 3 parts just double click on or start the extraction process with Pt1 and the pack with re-assemble as a whole.

The Torrent is obviously one big file and installs exactly the same way

Well thats it for now - If you have any questions or comments, just post them up and I'll do my best to help you out.​

Last edited:
I might download this tonight, I didnt even know you did this. :S

didn't get the aditional download for flags. most of the packs replaces flags with confederations logos. is that what doesn't happen with these?

Is any way i could get it without downloading? Cost me so much because im got a dongle

Great work mate, think I'll give it a shot this year, even because I'm sick of the plain logos.

These logos look so smooth in-game. Good work, seeding as we speak. :)

are the champions league logos and europa league logo and super cup and that on the torrent file m8

Last edited:
Small logos doesn't work :( When I get into league table small logos by side doesn't work :((

Yeah, none of them are working for me either.

Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2011 > graphics > pictures > logos > clubs > normal .. etc

That's right isnt it?

You don't just put them in the folder an that's it. You need to go to preferences, display an sound, untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm. This will make then appear.