FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack

I downloaded from Torrent. It says the Archive is corrupt?

Problem with part 2, it always freezes quite early on. Any ideas?

WinZip does not recognize the file, and I cannot unpack it!!!! I downloaded the file using Torrent.... What should I do?

ive been having difficulty dowloading the pack all week

so once the 3 megauploads are downloaded, is it only part 1 that needs to be extraced to mydocuments>sportsinteractive etc. and what do u do with the other 2 packs? sorry if this is a stupid question. i know a fair few people are having difficulty downloading all this stuff

I downloaded from Torrent. It says the Archive is corrupt?

Try using 7-zip if you've used winrar or vice-versa. The download must be unfinished or some error might've occurred otherwise.

I, myself, downloaded it from a torrent. Worked without any problem.

Hi, in the event that I have installed the game in another directory, how to I use the logos, kits and facepacks?

I've tried the ways as stated in the site but the graphics did not load.?

The installation directory of the game doesn't matter.

You have to place the folder in the game folder in MY DOCUMENTS.

Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2011 -> graphics

also having problems with this. Done everything needed, extracted to correct folders etc, reloaded skins etc, still nothing.

I have done everything right, BUT....

When i play FM 2011 with danish language, the logos disappears and when i turn it on to english language the logos comes back.
I will play it with danish language, because i am from Denmark

PLEASEE HELLLP

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I have done everything right, BUT....

When i play FM 2011 with danish language, the logos disappears and when i turn it on to english language the logos comes back.
I will play it with danish language, because i am from Denmark

PLEASEE HELLLP
YEEESSSSSSSSs

IT works now :D

umm..what if you missed a logo? can i post the club here, or is there a special topic for that?

Its a bit weird but flags of countries work, logos of teams don't. Even I unticked caching and ticked reloading. Any ideas? W7

Im not playing english version of game, davozk how did you solved it?

Its a bit weird but flags of countries work, logos of teams don't. Even I unticked caching and ticked reloading. Any ideas? W7

Im not playing english version of game, davozk how did you solved it?

Mine is the complete opposite, instead the clubs work but the flags dont? where DO you put the flags? my version is english though

Please Help Me?!?!?

I have downloaded and extracted the folder to the Football Manager 2011 folder, unticked use skin cahce, ticked reload skin on confirm but it doesn't do anything.... no logos or flags.

I have tried following the code put up by rgsilent but still nothing... it just isn't working.... it is because I am using Steam?

Can anyone help me please???

hi i am trying to open using winrar archiver but it says the folder is damaged or an unknown format, so what should i do

please help

First I was thinking 'Wait, what ? 2 gigabytes ? Get the f*ck out... ' :p

But these look absolutely immense, the amount of work that went into it must have been huge.
Brilliant job.

nice logos... though i'm not sure if i have them working properly.

at the moment the logos only show for me when i click on a team for detailed information.

are you supposed to be able to see a small version of the logos, on say the league table?

I have the same problem and also none of the country logos or competition logos are showing up.

Have you tried reloading the skin?

Preferences > Reload Skin

Is any way i could get it without downloading? Cost me so much because im got a dongle

i wish i could download these, but alas, here in SA our bandwidth is rather expensive!! wish we had it like you Europeans, to donwload all of these it is going to cost me about 14 pounds! R180 here in SA, thats half the amount I have paid for the game :'(

how else would I be able to get it?

If you want I could download them for you, and send them over MSN ? Or would you still be charged for that ???

This is one freaking awesome logo pack! Kudos to you!