FM2011 Metallic Logos Megapack

Sry to bother u. Can u reupload the file to megeupload cos the links are broken.

well im waiting to join sortitoutsi to ask these question but my conformation is taking time, so basically ive installed it all fine, my issues are that for some reason i am missing Portugal's Badges. more importantly i can't seem to get national teams to work. in the download it has the NT's badges and the flags, i cant seem to get either to come up, i tried removing one and still didnt work and yeah did all the config checking and making sure it wasnt .PNG but still no avail. im not sure what other people have for the config but this is the flags one:
<list id="maps">

<record from="none" to="graphics/pictures/nation/none/flag" />

<!-- african nations -->
<record from="africa/alg" to="graphics/pictures/nation/5/flag"/>
<record from="africa/ang" to="graphics/pictures/nation/6/flag"/>
<record from="africa/bdi" to="graphics/pictures/nation/10/flag"/>
etc.

This was my first download and it worked soundly. Cheers mate it's appreciated.

Is there any way to use flags to represent nationality instead of international club logos??? My only problem with this pack is that it makes looking at the player's nationality a hassle if it's not a very obvious international club logo

Is there any way to use flags to represent nationality instead of international club logos??? My only problem with this pack is that it makes looking at the player's nationality a hassle if it's not a very obvious international club logo

I just deleted the national emblems folder
but if you just rename the config to something (cant remember what, check the main thread on sortitoutsi its on there somewhere) then it just gives you the normal flags

when i open torrent download it says ''File Removed for Violation.'' so if anybody can give me good link i would appriciate that very much....

Can someone please upload the Hungarian and Romanian club logos!?
Thanks

need help, both torrent and megaupload wont let me download??

yeah, torrent and mega aren't really working...what to do now?

Awwwww, I was very excited to download this pack. Is there a chance a new link for it might be created?

Can anyone provide me with the Photoshop action files to make logos in this style please?

Susie seems to be down because I'm sure I got it from there last time.

Been searching here and on other sites all morning but with no luck.

the torrent link has apparently been removed by mediafire :S. is there any other link for the torrent? thanks.