FM2011 - Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - Southern, Northern & Isthmian Leagues

Its not there on the SELECT EDITOR DATA FILES

What do I do!!!????

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

It wont come up when it says SELECT EDITOR DATA FILES

Make sure you extract the folder containing the league update files into the Editor Data folder

i have a problem with this database.
i am now in february and the big guns in the premiership have played very few games.
chelsea and united have only 8 each.

this because they are participating in a bunch of regional cups

Last edited:
i have a problem with this database.
i am now in february and the big guns in the premiership have played very few games.
chelsea and united have only 8 each.

this because they are participating in a bunch of regional cups

That is because you haven't followed the activation instructions....

Please ensure you you retain all players from England when starting a new game AND select down to Regional First Divisions as your active leagues.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

v4.0 Uncle Ron's England Levels 7 and 8 - Now available to download!

Following on from the release of Patch 11.3 you can now download v4.0 of my league edit making England Levels 7 and 8 playable.

V4.0 is more than just a compatibility check with the new patch...

1. Added FA Cup Extra Preliminary Round thereby allowing some Level 10 teams to enter the FA Cup
  2. Fixed 13 teams being promoted to Level 8 child competition from 2011/2012 season
  3. Fixed Level 7 and 8 play-offs not seeding teams
  4. Ryman Premier League and First Divisions are now scheduled to run on their own calendar
  5. Northern League Chairman's Cup now takes place in May and the winner qualifies for the Peter Swales Shield against the Premier Division winner
  6. Northern League Chairman's Cup now doesn't take place at a neutral venue
  7. Moved Isthmian Charity Shield date
  8. Added missing Fair Play awards
  9. Improved Red Insure Cup scheduling
  10. Added all missing kit, club and stadium information for Level 9 and 10 clubs
  11. Extended Somerset Senior Cup to 29 teams
  12. Extended Suffolk Premier Cup to 22 teams
  13. Sussex Senior Cup has been revamped to make it more realistic
  14. Finished adding available competition histories for County Cups

Please see opening post for downloads and league activation instructions

The edit is now combined within a single .dbc file to make it easier for everyone to load into their games

It is recommended your game is Patched to 11.3 and you use SI data update 11.3 when starting a new game.

The commonest mistake people make when starting a new game is to NOT load all players from England and select down to Regional First Divisions as active leagues. You MUST load all players from England and run all available English leagues as playable otherwise you will see Manchester Utd and other Premier League teams competing in competitions they shouldn't be.

That is because you haven't followed the activation instructions....

Please ensure you you retain all players from England when starting a new game AND select down to Regional First Divisions as your active leagues.

I have all the regional divisions but I couldn't find the "load all players from a nation" box.
That little thing i causing all this? It's just the top clubs in the prem tho. The likes of Bolton doesnt participate in these cups.
Is it something i could do to stop them from playing in these cups, or do I have to live with it. I have a really good game going on and I dont wanna restart.

I have all the regional divisions but I couldn't find the "load all players from a nation" box.
That little thing i causing all this? It's just the top clubs in the prem tho. The likes of Bolton doesnt participate in these cups.
Is it something i could do to stop them from playing in these cups, or do I have to live with it. I have a really good game going on and I dont wanna restart.

Think when you select the database size, you pick the large, then custom, and you select the nation

You will need to start a new game to make the database change to ensure no top teams enter the wrong cups.

The reason why this happens is because the game doesn't retain all clubs necessary to compete in all cups if you don't load all players from England. As a result the game fills the gaps in the County Cups with the highest reputation teams from England so you find Man Utd playing in several County Cups they shouldn't be.

Loading players from England ensures this works correctly :)

How come there is no relegation from Regional Premier Divs but there is Promotion from Regional First Divs?

I downloaded this from the SI forums, and I have to say it is fantastic! I haven't managed Sutton United for a bit now but it was brilliant when I did..

How come there is no relegation from Regional Premier Divs but there is Promotion from Regional First Divs?

Haven't heard of that before?

All Regional Premier Divisions have 4 relegation positions in each of the 3 divisions...

Works fine in my game and many tests...

Well I've tested again and I'm not able to reproduce this.

Please remove any other 3rd party database files and try again after downloading the latest version of my file.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

This could be happening because you are loading other editor .xml or .dbc files that are causing a conflict. Previously my file was split into 15 separate files, now these are all combined into 1, so you just need to activate the latest file.

1. Delete everything in the 'editor data' folder.

2. Download the latest v4.0.2 file

3. Extract the .dbc v4.0.2 Uncle Ron's FM2011 England Levels 7 and 8 file to the 'editor data' folder

4. Start a new game as per the league activation instructions

why are most of my players ******* 16 :/

Well... most teams below L6 are not researched by SI so newgens are created.

In order to ensure you get a broader age range of newgen players you need to click 'add players to teams in active divisions' when starting a new game

You will need to start a new game to make the database change to ensure no top teams enter the wrong cups.

The reason why this happens is because the game doesn't retain all clubs necessary to compete in all cups if you don't load all players from England. As a result the game fills the gaps in the County Cups with the highest reputation teams from England so you find Man Utd playing in several County Cups they shouldn't be.

Loading players from England ensures this works correctly :)

I've got this same issue on my game. I've started in level 8 with Rushall Olympic so its not impacting me at all.

When I look at Man Utd though they've only played 11 Premier League games when others have played 25 or so.

Their fixtures have them in cups all over England for some reason and they're playing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday of every week.

Its pretty cool to be honest and funny things are happening, for example Michael Owen has played in these little cups and averages over 2 goals every game. This has got him back in the England squad.

Its on 22/02/11 and I reckon they've played about 80 first team games so they've rotated all of the first team with the reserves and u18s. The same thing has happened, to a slightly lesser extent, with Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

Why do you have no intention of adding players and giving them the correct stats? You do realise that that would complete this download right?! It would make it the undisputed king...

This doesn't work for me :mad:. I get as far as selecting the preferences on FM then when I start a game as suggested the league just don't appear!

Why do you have no intention of adding players and giving them the correct stats? You do realise that that would complete this download right?! It would make it the undisputed king...

Imagine how long that would take!

Cheers ron it's great

Imagine how long that would take!

Cheers ron it's great

Totally agree, I understand some people would like it to be absolutely perfect but you've got to admire just how much of a superb database expansion this is.

Top class work ron.