[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

Which version is considered the best? I have been using version 4 and have been performing badly including a 7-0 defeat in my last match against Newcastle. Should I be patient and hope it all clicks or is this tactic just not a good one?

The tactic is very good, but needs a MC very, very good.

Not only Pass and Creativity, but also in Anticipation, Decisions, and Teamwork.

This MC is in my opinion Xabi Alonso or Toni Kross, therefore, world class players and impossible for small teams.

In certain games, your MC will be marked by two opposing players and this can or open space for its extremes or could result in counter-attacks. and his team will directly depend on confidence / morale (key attribute) to dictate the pace of the game.

semttulowbo.jpg

Champions Final 2-1 Barcelona
Copa del Rey Final 3-1 Atletico
Champions Semi Final 8-3 agg Inter

Now, look the difficult with english teams

Champions Round of 16 3-3 agg Man City

The opposing coach put two men marking the Xabi Alonso, but the team still managed to create opportunities, but suffered more counter-attacks.

Hi Zero Sea is it for the latest patch and what results have you had with it?

Playmaker and Target Man : No.

Pitch Size: Small

Corner: the left side: right foot player; the right side: left foot player.Of course, Ability is also very important

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";Ability is not important, because it is a short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

When down to 10 man: 4230

The tactic is very good, but needs a MC very, very good.

Not only Pass and Creativity, but also in Anticipation, Decisions, and Teamwork.

This MC is in my opinion Xabi Alonso or Toni Kross, therefore, world class players and impossible for small teams.

In certain games, your MC will be marked by two opposing players and this can or open space for its extremes or could result in counter-attacks. and his team will directly depend on confidence / morale (key attribute) to dictate the pace of the game.

semttulowbo.jpg

Champions Final 2-1 Barcelona
Copa del Rey Final 3-1 Atletico
Champions Semi Final 8-3 agg Inter

Now, look the difficult with english teams

Champions Round of 16 3-3 agg Man City

The opposing coach put two men marking the Xabi Alonso, but the team still managed to create opportunities, but suffered more counter-attacks.

Thank you very much

V5 is more powerful,because I spent two or three months time.

V5 or V5.1

Corner: the left side: right foot player; the right side: left foot player.Of course, Ability is also very important

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";Ability is not important, because it is short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

Last edited:
V5

Thow Ins: Don't use DRL and DC; Don't use who have "possesses long flat throw";Ability is not important, because it is short pass.

Don't Set Long Shot.

Is this to V5.1 Or V5? Just to make sure