[FM2012]Zero Sea‘s Wonderland--Make You Become Alice And Enjoy The Wonderland

View attachment 233836
Unbelievable stuff. I've been using your tactic since I got my team to the Championship and it's been working like a charm. I'm very surprised that with pretty much the same players I had in the Championship, we've avoided defeats so far. Won the FA Cup with this tactic too and now I'm keen to see how far we can go on a continental level.

I thought nothing could beat my own tactic, which I've used since Fm10 (some minor tweaks etc). Apparently I was dead wrong. I feel kind of bad for using a tactic that's not made by myself, but after seeing the results I can't resist using it haha.

Great work!

View attachment 233836
Unbelievable stuff. I've been using your tactic since I got my team to the Championship and it's been working like a charm. I'm very surprised that with pretty much the same players I had in the Championship, we've avoided defeats so far. Won the FA Cup with this tactic too and now I'm keen to see how far we can go on a continental level.

I thought nothing could beat my own tactic, which I've used since Fm10 (some minor tweaks etc). Apparently I was dead wrong. I feel kind of bad for using a tactic that's not made by myself, but after seeing the results I can't resist using it haha.

Great work!

Thanks

hey Zsea!
can u make your Zero Sea‘s Wonderland V5.1 in normal mode? i mean not in classic mode because i really not comfortable with classic mode appearance. :p

hey Zsea!
can u make your Zero Sea‘s Wonderland V5.1 in normal mode? i mean not in classic mode because i really not comfortable with classic mode appearance. :p

The two mode are not different

Can you put a good adress to download v2 or v3? This older versions worked better for me.(sorry for my bad english)