Will post some updates from my Utd save later. It’s going well but looks like I might miss out on the league to Liverpool. Mainly due to playing kids at home and dropping a few points I would of won with a first team out

Someone wanted to see my goal tally.

Both last season and current season (still yet to hit January) with including goals for and against in champs league.

Attachments

• FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyChampsLeague.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyChampsLeague.PNG
    795 KB · Views: 333
  • FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyPrem.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyPrem.PNG
    714.7 KB · Views: 340
  • FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAggresive.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAggresive.PNG
    701.2 KB · Views: 280
  • FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAnaylst1.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAnaylst1.PNG
    725.6 KB · Views: 234
  • FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAnaylst2.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_GoalTallyAnaylst2.PNG
    729.5 KB · Views: 330
Plus my current ratings?

Attachments

• FM21_Spurs_CurrentRatings.PNG
    FM21_Spurs_CurrentRatings.PNG
    999.7 KB · Views: 492
Thank you Maddocks1993!
But did you tweak something im curiouse :p

Switched to this mid-season with Solihull when I was joint top because I was scraping too many wins and never really convincing in any of them.

5 games later and I’ve picked up 1 point. Going well. ?

and the inverted wing backs from Support to Attack
Thank you Maddocks1993!
But did you tweak something im curiouse :p
I tweaked the BBM to a BWM and a little bit deeper and the inverted wing backs from Support to Attack - my other post is on page 2 I believe

so far so good. if i really had to nitpick it would be i concede way too many goals from low xG shots from through balls which is annoying but the tactic overall is great. high risk - high reward
View attachment 520308
View attachment 520307

I had the same problem. Do a defensive positional training session the day before a match and that seems to reduce most of the conceding out of nowhere

I had the same problem. Do a defensive positional training session the day before a match and that seems to reduce most of the conceding out of nowhere
hi. i've always delegated general training to the assman. which defensive training are you suggesting i should select before the match? there are many options. TIA.

hi. i've always delegated general training to the assman. which defensive training are you suggesting i should select before the match? there are many options. TIA.

I leave it to the *** man too but I manually change any of the 3 sessions to a defensive shape session the day before a match

I found that wingers has hold position PI. What do you think about defensive wingers?

FIRST TWO GAMES AVIATOR V-2

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (168).png
    Снимок экрана (168).png
    521 KB · Views: 375
It was only the first two games and I'm not sure if it won't fail, although the second team Everton won their first matches too.

It was only the first two games and I'm not sure if it won't fail, although the second team Everton won their first matches too.

I can give it a test with CSKA, but from Sofia :)

Lisa! I've tweaked the 1st version. Turned wingers into AP-s and BBM to a BWM... Is is clear to the 2nd vers?

With wingers, I think it might work for bbm, I don't think it's a good idea, and for the fact that 21 bbm and cm are still getting the best ratings so far.

I didn't understand. Which is the best opotion to CM?

Saigon I will send you a tactic, but so far I don't like the effectiveness of wingers, although in the first ten rounds MU scored 27 points and Everton 23