Guys! I think SI nerfed CAM position in full version. What do you think about 2 BBM instead of 1? Literally a 442

Guys! I think SI nerfed CAM position in full version. What do you think about 2 BBM instead of 1? Literally a 442
Did they? Lad can you substantiate that "conclusion".
Also what do I think of a "literally a 4-4-2" well firstly I think 4-4-2 isn't a particular new or innovative formation to put it softly.
Secondly the tactical ideas you propose have to be demonstrated to be more effective than the original tactic in the results and if indeed they prove to be some kind of a sensation (for example you win back to back cl's with a mediocre sides) or something of that nature , I'd be willing to have a look at your ideas further :)

Did they? Lad can you substantiate that "conclusion".
Also what do I think of a "literally a 4-4-2" well firstly I think 4-4-2 isn't a particular new or innovative formation to put it softly.
Secondly the tactical ideas you propose have to be demonstrated to be more effective than the original tactic in the results and if indeed they prove to be some kind of a sensation (for example you win back to back cl's with a mediocre sides) or something of that nature , I'd be willing to have a look at your ideas further :)

So, do you think you're funny... I'd like to know where did I said I was suggesting a new or innovative formation :)
As you should have understood, it was just a suggestion.
Also I'm someone who already did 2 seasons in Beta and half a season in full release... CAM has drop his goals, assists and also his ratings.

In beta 442, education was not very effective. I played online and there is one guy playing for Leeds and he is in 3rd place, he uses 4123. I am with aviator for Everton in 6th place only.

Attachments

• XeAP7TDzeCM.jpg
    XeAP7TDzeCM.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 354
In beta 442, education was not very effective. I played online and there is one guy playing for Leeds and he is in 3rd place, he uses 4123. I am with aviator for Everton in 6th place only.
Have you already tested full version?
I am losing 6-2, 5-2 vs teams I use to win 5-0 or something and CAM is poorly working

I have not tested in the full version, but I am going to do it as I have already done the league test.

So, do you think you're funny... I'd like to know where did I said I was suggesting a new or innovative formation :)
As you should have understood, it was just a suggestion.
Also I'm someone who already did 2 seasons in Beta and half a season in full release... CAM has drop his goals, assists and also his ratings.
Funny? Im not the type to joke or giggle around lad everythang I say always cut to the Chase and serious.
You're someone who did HALF a season holly **** now thats an incredibly long period and gives you reason to come up to a conclusion something was nerfed..Not?
You asked what I think about a 4-4-2 formation and I gave you my insight , I never said that you said it was innovative..All I am saying 4-4-2 formations have been around in many variants and roles and all of a sudden suggesting to make one without even testing out your own suggestions first is absurd. If you think you are on to something special or innovative , test it yourself first and demonstrate its worthwhile.
The fact btw that your CAM was nerfed in how you say..goals and assists..Well listen lad players have bad and good seasons and it also depends on various factors.
If you was to see a systematic theme where in many save many cams performed poorer than before for instance on same tactics then maybe you could substantiate this .
Btw this is just me Midly cutting to the chase with u lad if I was to say thangs fully how they go i'd probably be banned for a week or longer around here so I had to hit the breaks :)

I have not tested in the full version, but I am going to do it as I have already done the league test.

I have been using this tactic before and after the full release. For me it seems even better!

Funny? Im not the type to joke or giggle around lad everythang I say always cut to the Chase and serious.
You're someone who did HALF a season holly **** now thats an incredibly long period and gives you reason to come up to a conclusion something was nerfed..Not?
You asked what I think about a 4-4-2 formation and I gave you my insight , I never said that you said it was innovative..All I am saying 4-4-2 formations have been around in many variants and roles and all of a sudden suggesting to make one without even testing out your own suggestions first is absurd. If you think you are on to something special or innovative , test it yourself first and demonstrate its worthwhile.
The fact btw that your CAM was nerfed in how you say..goals and assists..Well listen lad players have bad and good seasons and it also depends on various factors.
If you was to see a systematic theme where in many save many cams performed poorer than before for instance on same tactics then maybe you could substantiate this .
Btw this is just me Midly cutting to the chase with u lad if I was to say thangs fully how they go i'd probably be banned for a week or longer around here so I had to hit the breaks :)
Did I offend you by saying that CAMs were nerfed?
It wasn't my intention, I'm sorry. :)

Hope you can leave this behind. We are here to play not to get angry ;)

Did I offend you by saying that CAMs were nerfed?
It wasn't my intention, I'm sorry. :)

Hope you can leave this behind. We are here to play not to get angry ;)
Its not per say saying that cams were nerfed offended me lad but rather your pretending to observe something which you clearly have no justification for and also then suggestion to change the tactic into something lad thats all. Whenever you make any kind of statement asserting something you should be able to justify it.

после обновы начал много пропускать
Безымянный.png

Its not per say saying that cams were nerfed offended me lad but rather your pretending to observe something which you clearly have no justification for and also then suggestion to change the tactic into something lad thats all. Whenever you make any kind of statement asserting something you should be able to justify it.

God youre arrogant, they merely said their observations get off your high horse

Lisa i just testing V1 with Inter and i must say that looks like amazing first 15 matches,later i will post some results,and football is enjoyable to watch also,short and fast passing between AMC and two AF are fantastic,destroying every defence until now even in away matches,i am using from 75.min cautious and from 82min.defensive mentality as you mentioned,works much better in full version of the game in my opinion!

Last edited:
3 seasons with Ajax. 96, 100 and 98 points in the league no defeats and UCL final, UCL win and UCL semi final in the 3 seasons.

This tactic was incredible in the beta. In the full version it's pathetic defensively. Needs tweaking.

This tactic was incredible in the beta. In the full version it's pathetic defensively. Needs tweaking.
Maybe for underdogs,i really dont have that kind of problems playing as Inter with 4 at back Gosens,De vrij,Skrinar,dambrosio!