FM21 - Building Bangor City

Welcome along to episode 41 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 41, we face Cardiff Met Uni in the Welsh League Cup final. We've also got plenty of news from the January transfer window.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 42 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 42, we remarkably face Sparta Prague in our first ever European Knockout game. Can we compete and book a surprise place in the last 16?

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 43 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 43, we face FC Utrecht in the last 16 of the Europa Conference. They got the better of us in both group stage games, but can we make it sweet revenge at the perfect time?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 44 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 44, we face Borussia Monchengladbach in the Europa Conference Quarter Final after a remarkable run.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 45 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 45, we face Haverfordwest in the Welsh Cup final to finish our 5th season in charge. Can we complete our first domestic treble and start to create some true domestic dominance?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 46 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 46, we look back at our first 5 years in charge of Bangor City, the progress of the Welsh league pyramid and our plans and expectations for the next five!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 47 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 47, we've got a very quiet pre season transfer special, before facing Partizan Belgrade in the Champions League Second Qualifying Round!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 48 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 48, we face Ludogorets in the Champions League Qualifiers, as our excellent run continues. We've also got more transfer window updates.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 49 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 49, we face Legia Warsaw in the Champions League Playoff round, hoping to make the group stages for the first ever time. We've also got more transfer news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 50 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 50, we play our first ever Champions League group stage games against the mighty Inter Milan & Liverpool.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 51 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 51, we continue our first ever Champions League group stage appearance with a double header against French giants Olympique Lyonnais. Can we sneak a point off Lyon?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 52 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 52, we finish our Champions League run with our final two group games against Inter Milan and Liverpool. Can we get our first point?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 53 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 53, we're back after a steady transfer window to reflect on our recent performances. We've also got a youth intake preview, before facing Bohemians in a big semi final!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 54 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 54, we're back for the final of the SPFL Trust against Celtic Reserves. Can we win the trophy for the first time at our second attempt. We also hunt for revenge against Connah's Quay.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 55 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 55, we're back for the Welsh Cup final against old foes Barry Town United. Can we complete a unique treble to finish the season in style?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 56 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 56, we're back for a new season with a transfer window special, before facing IFK Goteborg in the Champions League Qualifiers!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 57 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 57, we're back for our Europa League Playoff Qualifier against Olimpija, as we look to reach the group stages. We've also got more transfer news, as things are starting to look a bit more positive in the window!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 58 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 58, we're in the Europa League group stages for the first ever time and face Spanish side Villarreal. I'll also take a look at some of the most requested updates off the pitch. This includes the manager profile, Welsh national team & the coefficient ranking.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 59 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 59, we're in the Europa League group stages for a big game against Olympique Marseille. Can we get another shock home victory? We also face Aberystwyth in the League Cup.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 60 of my FM21 building a nation story with Bangor City. In this series, we attempt to build Bangor City from the second tier in Wales, to the top of Welsh and European football! In part 60, we're in the Europa League group stages for the final game against Rio Ave. Can we get the result we need to edge through to the knockout rounds? We also face Barry Town United as the Welsh title race hots up!

Thanks for watching!