Load FM

Reaction score
Welcome along to episode 1 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 1 we search for our first job, hoping for an interview and job offer to start our career!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also Football Manager 2021 live streams throughout the beta from Wigan Athletic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 2 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 2, we face our first competitive game with Brechin City against Forfar. We've also got transfers courtesy of our new Director of Football, as well as introducing our new tactic.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day at 4.30pm. There's also Football Manager 2021 live streams throughout the beta from Wigan Athletic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 3 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 3, we test ourselves with tough Scottish League 2 action against promotion favourites Queen's Park and recently relegated Stranraer.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also Football Manager 2021 live streams throughout the beta from Wigan Athletic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 4 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 4, we've got transfer deadline day after a mixed January window so far, before facing Stenhousemuir in a surprisingly important match in the Scottish League 2 playoff race!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day at 4.30pm. There's also Football Manager 2021 live streams throughout the beta from Wigan Athletic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 5 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 5, we've got a double header as we begin our crucial run in to the Scottish League 2 campaign. We head to Albion Rovers before hosting Stirling Albion, hoping to hold onto the final promotion playoff spot!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 6 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 6, we play our final two games of the Scottish League 2 season against Annan Athletic & Elgin City, with a promotion playoff almost secured. Can we complete the job?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 7 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 7, we start our promotion playoff campaign against high flying Edinburgh City. We're heavy underdogs, but can we continue to shock the cards and reach the final?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 8 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 8, we remarkably play East Fife in the promotion playoff, as our first season with Brechin comes to a thrilling climax.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 9 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 9, we're back for season 2 at Brechin City after an awful transfer window! We start the league season with 13 senior players against Edinburgh City, as Pat Nevin fails to bolster the squad.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 10 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 10, we're back to witness Pat Nevin's redemption as he goes crazy in the latter stages of the transfer window. We then take our newly replenished Brechin City side to Peterhead!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 11 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 11, we're back with Brechin City in an awful run of form after completely collapsing following the perfect start to the league season! We face high flying Edinburgh City & Stirling Albion as we look to get back on track.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 12 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 12, we're back with Brechin City to face Annan Athletic & Stenhousemuir, after our recovery was halted by the league leaders!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 13 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 13, we're back with Brechin City to face Annan Athletic & Stenhousemuir, after our recovery was halted by the league leaders!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 14 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 14, we're back for the run in as the Scottish League Two title race goes down to the wire. Our Brechin City side face Cowdenbeath & Stranraer, as Pat delivers again in the loan window! We've also got job interview news.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 15 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 15, the Scottish League Two title race goes down to the wire as our Brechin City side face Annan Athletic & Stenhousemuir in the final two games of the season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 16 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 16, we're back with a job offer! We say our goodbyes to Brechin City before moving on to our new club!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 17 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 17, after leaving Brechin City for Arbroath, we play our first match with our new side against Raith Rovers. We also talk transfer window frustrations!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 18 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 18, we play our first game of the league season with Arbroath against Forfar Athletic. We then return to our old home Brechin City.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 19 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In episode 19, we're back for transfer deadline day at Arbroath with a tiny squad needing some big additions. We then face Dumbarton in the SPFL Trust Trophy.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 20 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 20, we're back slightly earlier than planned for a remarkable surprise job interview! Will we still be with Arbroath at the end of the episode, or is a big job offer incoming?

Thanks for watching!