Welcome along to episode 21 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 21, we return for our first games in charge of Dundee, as we face Motherwell & Rangers!

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 22 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 22, we're back for a crazy transfer deadline day before our first Dundee derby against Dundee United.

If you enjoyed this episode, LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to the channel for daily FM21 content from two long term stories. New episodes from The Head Coach & Bangor City rotating every day. There's also live streams from my Football Manager 2021 Dundee United story every Tuesday at 5.30pm & Sunday at 10.30am.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 22 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 22, we're back for a crazy transfer deadline day before our first Dundee derby against Dundee United.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 23 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 23, we're back with Dundee for the last league game before the split against Hearts, with our position firmly placed in the top half. We then play Ross County in the Scottish Cup semi final!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 24 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 24, we're back with Dundee for the last two league games of the season against Dundee United in the derby and Hibernian. Positive results could secure European football, ahead of a massive cup final against Celtic.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 25 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 25, we're back for the Scottish Cup final against Celtic with Dundee. Although we're heavy underdogs, a win could guarantee European group stage football after just 3 seasons as a manager!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 26 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 26, we're back for a transfer special ahead of the new season with Dundee, as our director of football prepares us for our European campaign. We also face Hibernian on the first day of the Scottish Premiership season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 27 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 27, we've got our first European match with Dundee, as we face Olympiakos in the Europa League playoff. Can we reach the group stages? We've also got transfer deadline day.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 28 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 28, we play our first Europa League group stage match with Dundee against Qarabag. We then face Dundee United in the derby.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 29 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 29, we're back for more Europa League group stage action Dundee against Braga. We then face Celtic in the Scottish Premiership.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 30 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 30, we're back for a decider in the Europa League group stage with Dundee against RB Salzburg. We then face Rangers in the Scottish Premiership.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 31 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 31, we're back with a surprise job dilemma. We've got a job interview opportunity at another club. Will we receive a job offer or be staying with Dundee?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 32 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 32, we join new club Hibernian and introduce our first day in our new job following our departure from Dundee. We take a n in depth look at the staff & players we'll be relying on & decide on a tactic for the rest of the season!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 33 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 33, we face Celtic with new club Hibernian in the Scottish Premiership. We then experience our first transfer deadline day at our new club, as we look to our Director of Football for some late moves in the transfer window?

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 34 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 34, our Hibernian team face Swiss side Young Boys in the Europa Conference First Knockout Round. We've then got a Scottish Cup Quarter Final against Kilmarnock.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 35 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 35, we take our new side Hibernian to face the club we left Dundee, before facing Celtic in the Scottish Premiership.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 36 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 36, we head to Hampden with Hibernian for our Scottish Cup Semi Final against Celtic. We also face Dundee United in the race for third place and Europa League football!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 37 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 37, we take Hibernian to face former club Dundee on the final day of the Scottish Premiership season. In a crucial, tense & dramatic game, Europa League qualification is up for grabs!

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 38 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 38, we've got a transfer special with Hibernian as our DoF has been very busy over the summer. We then host Aberdeen on the opening day of the league season.

Thanks for watching!

Welcome along to episode 39 of my FM21 Head Coach story. We return for our annual journeyman story, combined with a director of football challenge. We start unemployed with no reputation or coaching badges, working our way to the top of the game with no say in transfers, contracts or staffing. In part 39, we face Fenerbahce in a two-legged playoff in the Europa League. Can we make it to the group stages? Our Director of Football also has more transfer window work in store.

Thanks for watching!