FM21 | Zero To Hero | A YouTube Journeyman

SamuraiHex

Reaction score

Football Manager is back baby!
Meet Edward Kozlow a Polish player turned manager who is starting his managerial journey either in Poland or abroad.
Let's follow him on his journey from Zero To Hero!

If you enjoyed this video, please give it a like and sub to my channel it means the world to me!​

Edward Kozlow has gotten his new job with Górnik Zabrze.
Now can he rebuild a fractured squad full of unhappy players that got themselves relegated from Ekstraklasa last season and get promoted the first time of asking?

If you enjoyed this video, please give it a like and sub to my channel it means the world to me!​

We come back to Edward Kozlow in his first managerial season with Górnik Zabrze.
The Transfer Window has closed and deals have been made.
How does this affect the season?
And who in the Holy Word of Dog (Not a Typo) killed Matt's mouse?!

We are already halfway through the season now and the Winter Transfer Window here in Poland is over.
What sort of dealing have we done? And can these sales and signings help us win the league?

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.
It means the world to me!​

We are now nearing the end of our first season with Górnik Zabrze and in management!
Can we now push, push, and push even more to try and get automatic promotion and get back to the Ekstaklasa first time of asking?

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.

One question...
Are We Promoted...?
You'll have to watch to find out!

It means the world to me!

We are playing in the Ekstraklasa after our promotion from the second division last season!
But instead of coming back for the opening game, we are back for the start of the transfer window because of glitches, glitches and more glitches!

Well, the glitches seem to have fixed themselves and we have continued to exceed everyone's expectations even manager Edward Kozlow's!
With us, in such good form, we find ourselves in a top of the table clash here in the Ekstraklasa!

We are doing well with Górnik Zabrze and now other teams are looking at Edward Kozlow wondering if he'd want to join them. And well a team has offered us a job interview! Will we get it?!

Well, Linz might not have given us the job but we are still 100% motivated to make this a season to remember for the Górnik Zabrze fans.
And the question is are we still in those all-important continental places?

We are doing amazingly well in our first season back in the Ekstraklasa.
With us competing with the best to become champions in the league, we also now have a chance to win the Puchar Polski.
Can we do it?

After the success in the Puchar Polski, we now have to focus on the league.
Two games to go and we can still win the league if we beat 1st place Legia Warszawa and hope they and Lech Poznan mess up in their other games

After two amazing seasons in Zabrze, we have been poached by the Austrian footballing giants Rapid Wien!
We play our first ever game managing them and see what led to us leaving Górnik Zabrze.

We are back with a Europa League Group Stage match against Wolves and another in Austria's main cup competition! And what's this?! Edward Kozlow's doing terribly?! Oh no! What's going to happen to him? But a familiar face is here to (possibly) save the season!

We are about halfway through the season and after a tough start in our first season here in Austria, we've managed to recover a bit that is. Now with two crucial games against our rivals can we continue the season with some good results?

We are still in a job at the end of the January Transfer Window, but the board has angered Edward Kozlow and sold a player behind his back! Who is this player?! And what could it mean for Rapid Wien's season?! And Edward Kozlow's career?!

It's the final of the Austrian version of the FA Cup the OFB Cup! Can we beat the top dogs Red Bull Salzburg and make it two cup wins from two different countries in a row for Edward Kozlow?

After last time's huge success in the OFB Cup which we ended up winners after a great game against Red Bull Salzburg, we now have the chance of doing the double! At Salzburg's expense once again.

Champions of Austria! And now it's time for the first-ever Transfer Special on this channel! Can we keep our double-winning squad and add even more quality and depth to it or will the board sell the players behind our back?

The transfer special is over and we think we've built an even better title-winning squad. Now with our opening game in the Bundesliga can we do better than last years start and continue on our path to becoming legends?!