FM21 | Zero To Hero | A YouTube Journeyman

Another episode in Edward Kozlow's Zero To Hero journey with Rapid Wien! How are we faring compared to last year's start? The clue is in the name of the video!

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.
It means the world to me!​

We are still doing well in the league and have a chance to qualify from our Champions League group, which features the likes of PSG & Man City! Can we get a win in the final game and qualify for the next round?

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.

Well, we got knocked out of the Champions League! And we ended up qualifying for the Europa League knock out stages! Can we now beat AS Monaco over two legs and get into the next round? Watch to find out!

We have the Europa League Second Knockout Round against Celtic alongside a game a bit closer to home against title rivals Red Bull Salzburg in the OFB Cup Semi-Final!

Edward Kozlow is back and he's in the hunt for more trophies! After leaving Rapid Wien and waiting for a good job, Edward has arrived in Germany to join up with relegation-threatened Borussia Mönchengladbach!

We are back with Gladbach and with two important games, I might add! First, we play in the Borussia Derby against Dortmund and then a game against Freiburg! Can we win both and get clear of relegation?!

We are back with the final two games of the season. How are we faring and can we do what we were told to do and not get relegated? But with Mainz 05 & FC Köln to play... Can we do it?

A new season awaits us with Borussia Mönchengladbach! With the new season comes new transfers and new clubs to face in the Bundesliga! Now can we play our first game against Freiburg and utterly dominate?

Well, things didn't quite go to plan in the last episode. But now with a switch of tactics, we have hit our stride and are doing much better in the league. And what's this about playing incredible football?!

After those two incredible games and results last episode, we are in the fight for continental football! But now with games against FC Nürnberg & Mainz 05 can we win and solidify our place as one of the best in Germany?

It is the final day of the season here in Germany! With a win, we can qualify for the Champions League! A loss or a draw and we'll either be in the Europa League or Conference League! Let's hope for a good result!

After the amazing final day of the season and the UEFA Champions League qualification we've achieved, it is time to focus on the last game of the season. the DFB Pokal Final versus Borrussia Dortmund!

A new season! A new Gladbach! Can we go for ultimate this season in all of our competitive competitions? Bundesliga, DFB Pokal & the UEFA Champions League! Can we lift them all?!

A new episode means new games and Matthew just knows... He's going to win! Why? Cause we're top of the league! Top of the league! Borussia Mönchengladbach are top of the league!