FM24 - Delicious Zone

First season with Maritimo, from Portugal's second division. I won the championship without defeat, in the 2 cups, I lost to two top teams, until then there were victories against everyone. I also leave my player who played in the central attacking midfield position. The number of assists and goals is completely incredible.

wewq.png
qkjwenq.png

Benfica second season, with transfers, I won the Portuguese league, the Portuguese cup, the Portuguese league cup and the Portuguese super cup. At European level I won the European super cup and the champions league. So I won 6 trophies out of 6 possible.

View attachment 677046
Can you show the team and the transfers you made? Thanks

Hello delicious, can you make an underdog tactic in the 4231 formation with two central and midfielders?

First season with Maritimo, from Portugal's second division. I won the championship without defeat, in the 2 cups, I lost to two top teams, until then there were victories against everyone. I also leave my player who played in the central attacking midfield position. The number of assists and goals is completely incredible.

View attachment 677102View attachment 677103
What tactic did you use?

Can we say that this is his best tactic? This is at the top of the site.

1714823319206.png

I just suggested creating a delicious tactic, as he is good at it and conducting a test on many teams, not just Arsenal and Bologna

I just suggested creating a delicious tactic, as he is good at it and conducting a test on many teams, not just Arsenal and Bologna
Sorry my fault on phone and quoted wrong post and couldn't find delete

I was after the tactic where that cm scored all them goals

Hello delicious, can you make an underdog tactic in the 4231 formation with two central and midfielders?
you mean no dms? btw there is no such "underdog" or relegation tactic. It's just how you select your players

I mean the standard 4231 scheme with wingers, but not with two defenders, but with central and midfielders.

Fabolous Asymmetric | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24