FM24 - Delicious Zone

Because i guess i was disturbing someone, i did literally acidentally shared by patreon link to let people find easier way to how to link to discord and Lucas decided to lock in. Funny tho

This Lucas mod from SI forum banned me for using my nick over there according to him it was connected to some far right hooligans group somwehre😆 *******.

41212 Diamond in the Chattu | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24

1708806651030.png

First season with Osasuna with transfers. Well, it still remains Osasune, expected 11th, finished in UCL! Fantastic with the 4-2-3-1 Salad_Days ✌️✌️

433 2-7-2 Thiago Motta | Guide Inside | Recreation - Adaptation | Football Manager 24

Hi Delicious I have a question, do you also think that there is no change in the ME since the last update? I only use Simone Inzaghi's tactic and I feel like it's less effective?

Hi Delicious I have a question, do you also think that there is no change in the ME since the last update? I only use Simone Inzaghi's tactic and I feel like it's less effective?
I am "officialy" they said no M.E. changes. I don't really see any difference, corners seem a bit different then before.

Even test results are the same

with Simone Inzaghi (y)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (27).png
    Capture d’écran (27).png
    852.9 KB · Views: 382
  • Capture d’écran (28).png
    Capture d’écran (28).png
    822.8 KB · Views: 381
If you done mistake and updated in mid season then you will suffer

Never update during season

Maestro @DeliciousStory come stiamo messi con gli striker mucca post patch? non ho praticamente giocato al 24 perché depresso dal non riuscire a far segnare la punta ai livelli del 23 :LOL: . Non vedo grosse performances dei mucconi nemmeno in rete che faccio rinuncio definitvamente al 24?

Maestro @DeliciousStory come stiamo messi con gli striker mucca post patch? non ho praticamente giocato al 24 perché depresso dal non riuscire a far segnare la punta ai livelli del 23 :LOL: . Non vedo grosse performances dei mucconi nemmeno in rete che faccio rinuncio definitvamente al 24?
Boh con CF sembra andare molto bene. Poi guarda sto pure facendo qualche stream, in caso ti faccio vedere live

After the update, does the 4-2-3-1 death star project new moon XVIII tactic still work?