FM24 - Delicious Zone

@DeliciousStory
do you have tac. where striker score 100+ in one season?

Didn't really check those stuff on FM24, since the M.E. is working to make your striker get more involved on the build-up then anything (which to me is better). Will make some Striker Heaven is a bit, for now i am focused more on total football or control possession oriented.

But more realistic you can achieve 60-70 "MAX" and it's had to be a cow most likely a Sesko or a Ferguson.

You can achieve 100+ Goals with Haaland indeed.

Dear @DeliciousStory! I am great admirer of your tactics
But now I really need your advice as a master of FM
What tactics will u recommend for the complicated case: I take the team in LLM in the middle of the season (like National League) and the skills and morale of the team is quite-quite low. Is there any plug and play of yours at least to save the team from relegation and stop leaning towards the last place?
And do you have any preferred tactic to use when you accept the job from the team in the middle of the season (for example, moving from lower div to higher)?

thanks in advance

Dear @DeliciousStory! I am great admirer of your tactics
But now I really need your advice as a master of FM
What tactics will u recommend for the complicated case: I take the team in LLM in the middle of the season (like National League) and the skills and morale of the team is quite-quite low. Is there any plug and play of yours at least to save the team from relegation and stop leaning towards the last place?
And do you have any preferred tactic to use when you accept the job from the team in the middle of the season (for example, moving from lower div to higher)?

thanks in advance

If you can manage to have at least some decent pace/acceleration players you can play w/e you like. If they can play AM roles i would go for Spalletti, that's my favorite shape on this FM

433N Take Me Jesus Feat Swag T-Rex | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24

will you re-test salad days nad death star iv after patch or it's not that good anymore? is spalletti positive the best right now?

will you re-test salad days nad death star iv after patch or it's not that good anymore? is spalletti positive the best right now?

I am literally re-testing all those tactics for 10k+ runs and check if the trend is okay.

There is no M.E. update or any of the sort so tactics are working

With Xabi into Pep (y)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (38).png
    Capture d’écran (38).png
    821.8 KB · Views: 291
  • Capture d’écran (39).png
    Capture d’écran (39).png
    815 KB · Views: 290
  • Capture d’écran (40).png
    Capture d’écran (40).png
    829.7 KB · Views: 289