FM24 - Delicious Zone

View attachment 677456
This is currently what i have with Dortmund, default team.

I am running some test with 2 dlp + wbs :

Just by this result we can safely say that it's very good. Now gonna check with some minor tweaks etc :D

With FB you have 1.1 point more, literally there is no difference.

But is it better than with 2 DM?
At the moment the best on test were with 2 bwms from your suggestion. The different with IV is 0.1

if you want to play with 2 CMs i would try CM on support (hold position) or BWM with hold position.

Gonna test this variation tonight.

results using striker heaven reloaded III in first year after joining Juve in 32/33 still before big squad revolution and playing with 35y/o Gabriel at CB and 33y/o Vlaho at ST.
1.png

2.png

3.png

433 Maurizio Sarri - Meta Version | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24

What is the best tactic for the newest path. It's all about the balance between leading weak and strong teams?

What is the best tactic for the newest path. It's all about the balance between leading weak and strong teams?

At this point more then "tactic" it self is about shapes. There are at least 30-35 shapes working good that can lead you to dominate the leagues.

What is most important is how you select your players etc.

I wil release some data stuff soon.

View attachment 677456
This is currently what i have with Dortmund, default team.
I do like this version, the results are good, but on the flipside I like to watch entertaining football, my only 2 negatives are I find it very "crossy" most goals come from fullbacks running wide and playing it in to the box for a tap in. I also find both DLP's get in each others way quite often.

3421 Italian KO Meta | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24

Good morning, are you also gonna upload the 3421N Italiano KO as a video? Was looking to test it with Atalanta and wanted to see the explanations.Thanks for your work

I do like this version, the results are good, but on the flipside I like to watch entertaining football, my only 2 negatives are I find it very "crossy" most goals come from fullbacks running wide and playing it in to the box for a tap in. I also find both DLP's get in each others way quite often.

The "meta tactics are based on cross" if you don't want that you need to put cross less often on the specific roles.

Good morning, are you also gonna upload the 3421N Italiano KO as a video? Was looking to test it with Atalanta and wanted to see the explanations.Thanks for your work

I will make a Gasperini as well :D

Trollenham Meta Tactic | Plug & Play | Best Tactics | Football Manager 24