FMB Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sites under maintenence ffs just when i was going to make my last minute transfers :S

Last edited:
You can trust the BBC when they say a player is injured/unavalable, right?

Webstie down to maintenece, gunna have to get up early which i am anyway and get the last minite changes in :D, i love having this back because it means, THE PREM'S BACK!!!!!, YAAY!, tv's worth watch again :D

Still expecting more changes as the transfers come in, namely in the spare ST position and possibly a defender/midfield change.

Had to sacrifice Cech to get the 0.5 necessary to upgrade my backup GK to Foster.
FT13.png

Cerci will probably get dropped in there and I might sacrifice Bosingwa for Rafael to buy Lukaku (If he's cheap).

Bit annoyed that I have a few crocks this weekend, I would put Rafael in there now but the way Fergie has been playing Fabio lately I get the impression that Rafael may not play as many games as I would hope.

FFS, why can't I log in?! I couldn't make changes last night, I can't make changes right now.

Site went down a while ago, I was waiting to hear about Samba and whether he got over his groin injury in time for the game.

Smalling in for Jones is what I ended up with this morning...

Was racking my brains over predicting SAF's plans and after the CS display it would seem like Smalling might play RB alot this season so I went with him over Jones...I really hope I'm right because otherwise I will only have 3 out of 5 defenders playing this weekend with Luiz injured.

Pretty stupid they can't keep their site up the most crucial time.

Glad I finished sorting my team on Thursday :)

I had Enrique, but ever since he changed to Liverpool the site's been down, so it's not even my fault at all.

Last edited:
You don't need to repick him because he's transferred Mads if that's what your wanting to do.

Unless you're wanting to sub him on...

You don't need to repick him because he's transferred Mads if that's what your wanting to do.

Unless you're wanting to sub him on...

No. He's not going to play against Sunderland and I haven't had the opportunity to switch him off. The problem isn't that I do want him, the problem is that I have him and I don't want him.

28 Points so far this week and given has my highest rating with a 7 :)

Did so **** this week, only 19 points so far, but got.. 6 players left to play.

I've had 4 players play so far (including all my strikers :S). Score: 10 :(

14 pts. Jheez. Forgot to take out Wilshere for Simpson (others are inj.) so Simpson sits on my bench and gets 6! 6 players still to play, though...

Hart, Silva, Kompany, Graham, Jagielka, Baines.

Ive got 22 points from 5 players so far

Status
Not open for further replies.