FMB Fantasy Premier League 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE TRANSFERS THIS WEEK, ALL PENALTY POINTS WILL BE REFUNDED.

Announcement, got told earlier this evening that as a token any transfers made between now and Saturday are freebies because the site crashed on Saturday.

I'm keeping faith in De Gea but I really want to find a way of swapping out Gervinho because frankly I can't see him scoring as many points as I hoped.

Last edited:
Smart choice taking Aguero out of my team to make room for Downing :'(

Hmm, if it is free transfers, it might be removing Dzeko for Aguero, and maybe drop Bent for someone better/cheaper and try and free up some cash for Silva to replace Yaya.

FREE TRANSFERS THIS WEEK, ALL PENALTY POINTS WILL BE REFUNDED.

Announcement, got told earlier this evening that as a token any transfers made between now and Saturday are freebies because the site crashed on Saturday.

I'm keeping faith in De Gea but I really want to find a way of swapping out Gervinho because frankly I can't see him scoring as many points as I hoped.

so i wont loose 4 points for buying Kun? :D

I have José Enrique, Vermaelen, Kompany & Rafael on the pitch for Gameweek 1.
Apparently Rafael didn't play for Manchester United.

Shouldn't Cahill, who is on my bench, stand in for Rafael automatically?

The only change I want to make is Cahill for Smalling...

No better option for me at the moment for ST other than Gervinho, can't bring myself to take Yaya out of my team the guy is an animal and there really isn't many better midfielders available.

The only change I want to make is Cahill for Smalling...

No better option for me at the moment for ST other than Gervinho, can't bring myself to take Yaya out of my team the guy is an animal and there really isn't many better midfielders available.

Odd how you've completely changed your opinion on Gervinho after one game - when he wasn't even that bad other than his sending-off...

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

FPL site has crashed again it seems....

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

It's back..

Questioning whether it would make more sense putting in Hernandez/A different ST to Gervinho that's all, he will score a bag load of goals but I'm trying to question...Who will score more than him.

Hernandez is looking likely at the minute but Gervinho will take a bit of time to settle in to the Premier League's style, difficult decision.

Problem with sticking with Gerv is it will put alot of the pressure on Torres to rack up the points week in week out, just a difficult decision whether to stick with him or twist and go with Dzeko/Aguero/Hernandez/Suarez.

with my new star striker and Vidic out for weeks i have i to play the 3-4-3

Given

Sagna Samba Baines

N'zogbia Tiote Ramey Albrighton

Aguerro RvP Graham

:)

VDV was a complete waste of space. Didn't even play because of the riots and now I switched him out.

I'm in.

20rs5rn.png

Stayed clear of 'superstars' somewhat, I'm pretty happy. Even got Tim Cahill on the bench.

Any Arsenal fans know how long Wilshere is out for?

Got him benchwarming injured at the minute, will still stick with him over Ramsey though.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I'm in.

20rs5rn.png

Stayed clear of 'superstars' somewhat, I'm pretty happy. Even got Tim Cahill on the bench.

Top man for going with Cabaye.

Are you positive we will get our points refunded for transfers this week?

Jamie i dont know when Jack will be back as i also have rambo in untill he is match fit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.