I will absolutely test this out for you. Maybe it is good to have some Testing League. Let's see if I can tweak the TFF tactic testing and play with a prognosed 10th club. With my own tactic I keep getting these kind of results: I win, lots of CCC, but the chances are always in the advantage of the opposition. And yes, that's something I don't like haha.

View attachment 1010848 View attachment 1010849

If you don't mind, I am suggesting you to use my Testing League. It can be found at the bottom of the OP. You have a large squad, media prediction is 14 out of 25.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/352909-zyndars-tactic-grocery.html

ANY OI'S?

original post does have OI,but it 2015 dec 27th.Old post been edit,can't get the pic.
but i always lazy to use OI,didn't use OI when i use it.
& still bossing the game,with MU

a great tactic for big team,if you using mid low team,change CF to P.

original post does have OI,but it 2015 dec 27th.Old post been edit,can't get the pic.
but i always lazy to use OI,didn't use OI when i use it.
& still bossing the game,with MU

a great tactic for big team,if you using mid low team,change CF to P.

Can you show some results ?

I have had some succes by change all 3 midfielders to ball wining ones, seems weird, actually kinda works

This is my implementation of the 4-3-3. It's very different from the one I posted previously :) And it's even got a fancy name: HYDRA! Yes yes because of the 3 strikers and the 3 heads...

Download: View attachment 188529

2097806-20160116-GzHJkc.jpg

2097796-20160116-WuMcEF.jpg

2097797-20160116-jOEXz9.jpg

The tactic is on standard, but you can change to attack depending on the match situation. I've found it very useful when I changed to attack during the match, it simply confusing the opponent. And check the goal times :) so many goals scored so late. No OI's, training and all the stuff from my DC thread. The BWMs on support should be classic CMs with good passing skills. If others will also find it a good tactic, I will open a separate thread.

Fixtures and match stats

Last edited:
Greaaat Zyndar. I have a big assessment coming up at school so when I got time I will test some tactics in the same league. Than we have a 3ST tactic table!

Zyndar, general training and match training please.

Training

Put the standard tactic to 2 slots and one as attacking at the start of pre season and match tactics as match training. In pre season the general training should be fitness and team cohesion later.
During the season the general training should be balanced and after the tactic is fluid, change the match training to defensive positioning.

If someone tried Hydra, please share some screens. Hopefully I will have time today evening to finish testing and open a thread, but your feedbacks are well appreciated.

Last edited:
Training

Put the standard tactic to 2 slots and one as attacking at the start of pre season and match tactics as match training. In pre season the general training should be fitness and team cohesion later.
During the season the general training should be balanced and after the tactic is fluid, change the match training to defensive positioning.

If someone tried Hydra, please share some screens. Hopefully I will have time today evening to finish testing and open a thread, but your feedbacks are well appreciated.

Thanks for the reply , I am testing the tactic now will soon come up with results.