FMBase Lost Talents - The Pirates of the Caribbean

Chelsea tried to ruin me, but I came back, Juve saw that potential, and I done well for them, 29 goals

(oh, and Newcastle and Huddersfield) -sees Mide's record-

Oh, I failed. :(

Mide Player retirement speech. I am a proud man today. I had many ups and downs in my career. Breaking records left and winning many trophies, but it wasnt always easy for me. Before moving to europe after getting scouted by sevilla My family and I went through tough times in jamiaca. I was almost killed on many ocassions. But I am not here to tell my people about my past I am here to give thanks for everyone who helped me till this day. My frienda in jaimaca, to my espanol friends, to my french buddies. I would like to thank my family for always believing in me and sacrficing everything for my career. The fans that suppported me I am very grateful of. Although I know some of you might haunt me for not winning the champoins league :). And most importantely i would like to thank God and the psg staff for helping me develop. Thank you all for everything from good to bad. Today my body tells me to retire but my heart is in love with the game. As people helped me develop I would like to do it for others aswell. I will be retiring as a player but will persue a career as a DoF. PSG and Jaimca will always be dear to my heart. Je vous remercie et je vous aime tous

Jeremy Ouillet-Vareille retirement statement.

"Finally that is over! Barca begged me to play another year and although I am very glad and proud that I did, I am very glad to finally be retired. My career was slow to get started, a couple of early transfers around Europe until I made my home at the best Club in the World. I had thought about staying in the game but I would like to go back to Saint Martin and try and inspire the next Generation, so if you are ever in Saint Martin please look out for the Ouillet-Vareille Football Academy. I would also like to congratulate my Caribbean compatriots, we were part of a Golden Generation and we will always be remembered! I would love to be arrogant and say that I was the greatest Caribbean export but can I honestly say that? Well....I will let history decide who was the greatest. Thank you to all the fans, you were amazing! Thank you and you're welcome!

I'd love to join a new BaP - especially after Celestine Yayabaro didn't sign for anyone and retired early in this one!

View attachment 129919
2036 Summer Update

- Awards / Transfers / Trophies / Fun Facts -

Hulkster

BPL 1x Team of the Week
Trinidad & Tobago Best Eleven of the Year
Watford Best Eleven of the Year

Odd-***** NOTTHATBRIGHT
Liga BBVA 3x Team of the Week
Celta Best Eleven of the Year
UEFA Champions League Winner (Didn't count in game)

Captain BLACKBEARD JR.

Fiorentina Best Eleven of the Year
New Contract Signed
View attachment 129917

Hans Christian PEDERSEN
Newcastle Best Eleven

- Player Overview -
View attachment 129918

*** Player Retirement ***

MEDMAX
Currently looking for a managerial job.
View attachment 129916

BOLZY
Currently looking for assistant manager job.
View attachment 129914

Odd-***** NOTTHATBRIGHT
Currently looking for a Director of Football job.
View attachment 129913

Hans Christian PEDERSEN
Full Retirement
View attachment 129912

- Staff News -
Jammy DADGER
View attachment 129915
View attachment 129911

- Other News -
1. I don't understand why Odd-***** wasn't given the 4th UEFA Champions League trophy even though he had played 6 games. Unless those games were group stages and they don't count towards the winner? I dont know.
2. One more update to come and all players will be retired. Once all players are retired, will be announcing the next BaP that will follow this BaP Universe.

Well, this was a fun BAP, even though Pedersen never had the success he deserved...
Looking forward to the new one :)

I've enjoyed this BaP and not just because the 'Artful' Dadger did well. Definitely looking forward to your next effort. Maybe this time I will try a more attacking player..... Then again my LB's always do well....

This was a great bap. No Talent didnt honor his name and he had a decent career. Maybe next time i have to choose a other/better name

The BaP will be a follow up to this story and will follow the players' kids. There will be a small twist to it. :) Following the coming season, will give you all an update on how things will work. :)

View attachment 129814
Summer 2037 Update

- Awards / Transfers / Trophies / Fun Facts -

HULKSTER
Watford Best Eleven of the Year

Captain BLACKBEARD JR.
Fiorentina Best Eleven of the Year

- Player Overview -
View attachment 129811

*** Player Retirement ***
HULKSTER

Currently looking for coaching job.
View attachment 129812

Captain BLACKBEARD JR.
Full Retirement
View attachment 129813

- Staff News -
Jammy DADGER
New Contract Signed
View attachment 129810

- BaP UPDATE -
***As you can see, all players have retired from professional football. I will now sim 7 years in the future and add new players into the save. Once that is done, i will give a quick update on the BaP who have tried their hands on coaching/manager/directing and will start taking names with for a new BaP. Rules and regulations will be posted soon.***

Huh, Hogan made his debut on his birthday for Manchester United. Not a bad day for him!

Dadger's coaching career seems to be going well. :)