FMBase Lost Talents - The Pirates of the Caribbean

CrookdMoe

Reaction score
The Pirates of the Caribbean

Pirates are part of Caribbean history. They are together hand in hand since the colonial era. The history of piracy began in the 1500s and died out in the early 1800s. Pirating flourished in a 50 to 60 year span in late 1600s and early 1700s helped by a few seaports in Jamaica, Haiti and Bahamas. It was known as the Golden Era for all pirates around the world. They have never reached that height since.

Until now. It is said traces of most popular pirates in history have made it through to this day, and they are ready to take the footballing world by storm. Will they be able to make their name and take the world hostage and take it's treasures?

Only time will time...

- UPDATE 1 -

1st of July - 1st of September 2015

Not much happening in the Caribbean summer of 2015. Clubs have shown interests towards 5 players.

Jeremy Ouillet-Vareille: Both Besiktas and Bursaspor from the Turkey have shown major interest towards Jeremy. Not offers yet.

Humble Lions: The Humble Lions from the Red Stripe Premier League have shown interest towards a few players. Jammy Dadger, Wikiwiki, Medmax and Mide.

Medmax: Med hasn't only been followed by Humble Lions. The Jamaican Champions Arnett Gardens FC are willing to ****** Medmax from Humble Lions' nose.

Mide: On the other hand, mid-table finishers Cavaliers SC from Red Stripe PL are hoping to be able to sign the very young promising striker.

There has been no other news in the transfer market for the rest of the players for the moment. At 14/15 years of age, it is no surprise that things have been calm. Things are about to get busy for a few players. All 5 Jamaican players have been called up to player by the Jamaica U20. They are scheduled to play 3 games in the coming week as well as 2 more games in October.

The 6th player being called up is Lewie Roberts. The Honduran will also be taking part in the U20 friendlies taking place in the coming weeks.

- IMPORTANT NOTICE -
On the 9th of September, a friendly between Jamaica U20 and Honduras U20 will take place. Which player will get their first chance to show their talent first?

- SIDE NOTE -
Updates are going to be coming thick and fast on the first few days and first few in-game years. There might not be any pictures/screenshots at the moment. They will come in time when it is right. :)

Hmmm, Humble lions or Arnett Gardens FC? Tough choice!!!

I just want to concentrate on my football and let Jorge Mendes deal with that for me... ;)

Hmmm, Humble lions or Arnett Gardens FC? Tough choice!!!

I just want to concentrate on my football and let Jorge Mendes deal with that for me... ;)

Join me at Humble Lions we'll tear it up.

Honduras U20s, not bad!

Facing all the Jamaican's already! :p

Captain Morgan is busy drinking his spiced rum...football comes later!

Jack Sparrow is yet to reach land. Once he gets into a port, we'll see more of him!

Richard **** is busy finding out where the Dominican Republic is!! And also sampling the local cuisine with his penetrative skills

Mr Malaka has been indulging himself on some jerk chicken and isnt fit enough to play now...

Hey guys, I've run into a Crash Dump Error. Every time I simulate the game, it crashed on the exact same date. Anyone have that issues before? It's starting to get on my nerves. :(

Hey guys, I've run into a Crash Dump Error. Every time I simulate the game, it crashed on the exact same date. Anyone have that issues before? It's starting to get on my nerves. :(

Try saving before that date and reload from there?

If not load an older version of the save and see if it still crashes.

Failing that start the save again, as it's still early days!

Captain Morgan is busy drinking his spiced rum...football comes later!

He probably plays better when ****** ;)

Jack Sparrow is yet to reach land. Once he gets into a port, we'll see more of him!

Richard **** is busy finding out where the Dominican Republic is!! And also sampling the local cuisine with his penetrative skills

Hogan just working on his tan I guess

My player No Talent is trying to become talented i guess do

He's taking his vitamins and saying his prayers BROTHER!

Mr Malaka has been indulging himself on some jerk chicken and isnt fit enough to play now...

Hahaha, you guys are absolutely hilarious!!!

I play the CM/FM series for a very long time, but this is the 1st time I follow a FM story. I really like how this is going. I'm laughing alone in front of the screen and the miss is wondering what's funny? She wouldn't understand anyway...

Looking forward to the next, as soon as drunken Captain Morgan, lost sailor Jack Sparrow, No Talent (nothing else to add to that), Mr greedy Malaka OR Hulk "Hulkster" Hogan stop messing with CrookdMoe's save, just because some of us are actually scouted by some clubs??? Don't be scared of us Jamaicans, Homies... One of you is obviously sabotaging the save!!! :)

By the way, Richard **** you're being scouted by Glasgow Rangers and Man United... :p

Last edited:
There are only two teams in the entire game I don't want to end up at and both are fairly obscure. Watch one sign me.