FMC Skin for FM13

Downloaded this earlier its much better than the default skin...

How does the default skin for the full game actually look? I've only had time for Classic mode so far :)

Hey guys, just wondering if there is any way to edit Match Plans for use with the Instant Results feature which is made available to FM through this FMC skin? I like to use Instant Results, but my assistant manager always selects players that I did not choose, so that can be a bit of a drag..

I cant find the 'send coach on a course' button on this skin?

I have to switch skins to do it which is not ideal...

Hi, I recently downloaded this skin. I put it into documents and loaded it successfully. Then I wanted to change back to default skin but default skin is gone. I even deleted FMC skin, cleared cache and reinstalled FM 13 but there is still FMC skin only. Any ideas what to do? Thank you

Hi whenever i use this skin on FM13 beta it takes away the Cardiff City badge any ideas?

Hello there trying not to sound to dumb but how do i gt this download skin from here to my fm13??

This is a class skin but I can no longer find the rest all players button.

Any idea on where to find it?

ive downloaded it put it in fm > skins folder extracted it
ticked the skin cache but it still normal one??

Hi, love this skin, thanks and well done to putting it into the full game but you can't see your positions when setting up your team on matchday.

Hi mate,

It looks great but a problem I have with my 13" Macbook is that the "main player screen" is too small. You can only ever fit 22 players before you have to scroll down. I end up having to scroll down or 1 or 2 players. Some of the squads are reasonably small but as soon as you delegate someone to the reserves they get angry. So is there any chance there could be a version for laptops with a smaller main screen and the rest basically the same? I would LOVE to be able to fit 25 players on the main screen and not have to worry about scrolling. The text doesn't need to be much smaller and I did have a skin on FM12 that achieved this perfectly.

This is a class skin but I can no longer find the rest all players button.

Any idea on where to find it?

Its pretty annoying its missing a lot of things but still much better than the original so take nothing away its great work but unfortunatly FM is still unplayable for me something as simple as the skin ruins it for me...

Just going to wait until friday to play hopefully somebody makes a dark FMC skin with all the buttons and screens

This is driving me nuts, how do I get classic attributes on this skin? I know its a combo of files to delete but can't nail it

Example in OPs screenshots

this is gona sound so stupid but i aint as hot on computers as i used to be but what do i do once ive downloaded the skin patch for fm2013 to get it to work?

I love the FMC Skin, but I cant get it working :|

Ive put it in SI/FM13/skins but it doesnt show up on the drop down menu. Any ideas?

doesn't appear the name of all the attributes of the player, in the main screen i've only the values but not the "names"

This skin is awesome mate props on it! 2 problems is all 1. the yellow writing that is barely visible on the scorers in the results section and 2. is the colour of the attributes? if these could change somehow would be the best skin!!!