FMC Skin for FM13

I love it, but i can't seem to change the match graphics, it's only available in 2D. Is it suppose to be like that?

Good skin but you can re do the capital one cup background please it's appearing at the carling cup thanks.

Last edited:
Is that a final version of this skin? or there will be update like bugfixes, addons etc?

Nice work with skin m8!

downloaded this skin. doesnt appear in the drop down menu. read about needing the original file before i could download the latest edition? anyone know where i get it?? help please

How do I Start Match without having to click through the Team Talk etc screens?

This skin appears to not work in patch 13.3
The continue to team talk button is not there
Will this be fixed??? hope so cause i love this skin.

Uncleshrek, I've had exactly the same problem since the new patch and its really annoying! You can continue though by pressing start match on the team talk screen but problem is when at half time in extra time there is literally no way ot starting the 2nd half !!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!

Uncleshrek, I've had exactly the same problem since the new patch and its really annoying! You can continue though by pressing start match on the team talk screen but problem is when at half time in extra time there is literally no way ot starting the 2nd half !!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!

you can by pressing space bar

The skin was working fine for me until I was around 6 seasons into my game. At this point on the inbox screen when it shows a players stats at the bottom of the screen it does not work and comes up with some code. Is there any way to fix this as it is really annoying me but I love this skin and cannot go back to the default one

Thanks

hi, Have downloaded the skin, extracted it with "unarchiver" and placed it in "Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/skins", but when i go to preferences, the option "FMC for FM" doesn't show up, in the skin drop down. anyone who experienced this? or know what to do?