FMC Stadium Superpack

geordie1981

Reaction score
Decided to make a new pack for FM19 due to the fact that the stadium panels in most skins are a lot bigger now and the old 400x240 pictures used in the previous and most other packs look stretched and blurred.

The pack contains 3529 images of which the majority are 800x480px. Every playable club with a stadium assigned to them in the editor has a pic apart from one Romanian 3rd division side.

Extract to; my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/graphics

The pictures in this pack will show up on the club info screen. They will also show up behind news items, in the fixture list and on each stadiums individual profile page on some skins.

The pack isn't compatible with the default skin.

Download

Examples;

Preview-1e3511af7a56948ad.jpg

Preview-21e1f238284ca7ca1.jpg

preview-306a18ad6ee6e0b1b.jpg

Preview-43e0fee31c52b5e96.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be putting a few up tomorrow sometime, not at home atm.

really looking forward to this :)

I'm sure there will be a posting when there is :p

These aren't actually backgrounds, they're to replace the empty seats in classic mode. Backgrounds won't work with the game this year unless SI fix it in the next patch.

gutted, wont even play it till get backgrounds :(

869 current and future stadiums from at the very least the top divisions of 42 out of the 51 playable nations within the game.

Extract to: My Documents/SI/FM13/Graphics

DOWNLOAD (141.2mb)

869 current and future stadiums from at the very least the top divisions of 42 out of the 51 playable nations within the game.

Extract to: My Documents/SI/FM13/Graphics

DOWNLOAD (141.2mb)

Hi Geordie, sorry for the very simplistic question but am I correct in saying that the stadium backgrounds will work on the regular game (not classic or challenge mode) if downloaded?

Second question, what is the FMC?

geordie 1981 youve made my day pal, legend cheers

Hi Geordie, sorry for the very simplistic question but am I correct in saying that the stadium backgrounds will work on the regular game (not classic or challenge mode) if downloaded?

Second question, what is the FMC?

No, these will only work on the full game if you have the FMC for FM13 skin I think, it's on the first page in the forum.

FMC is just short for FM classic mode.

Downloaded!
Quick question....has anyone seen an updated version of the FMC skin because i found some txt overlapped in places and some txt was dark on dark?

These aren't actually backgrounds, they're to replace the empty seats in classic mode. Backgrounds won't work with the game this year unless SI fix it in the next patch.

I see stadium backgrounds on sortitoutsi, to be used with a custom dark skin.

got the fmc skin but they not comin up, any1 got simple formula to get them to come up?

You'll have to ask the author of the skin what's going on, I've got an older version of it and they all show up where they're supposed to but he's updated it that many times to fix bugs he must of messed with with the wrong file or something because you're not the first person this has happened to.

Updated the OP with links, screenshots and mods/instructions, hopefully should help people to get them in the full game.

Nice effort Geordie, defo adds a more appealing look to the game :)