FMC Stadium Superpack

I cant get this to work and I think it is because I have put it in the wrong place.

My Documents/SI/FM13/Graphics/Pictures/Stadium

Can someone help?

Is that where your other graphics are and are they working? Also what skin are you using?

Im just using the regular skin (using FMC classic) ... and yes all other graphics are working...

I'm stuck then, try downloading the FMC base skin from here and putting them in the graphics folder of the skin, seems to work for others.

Is there any way of adding my own pictures for stadiums that haven't been done yet? Tried downloading a picture in the same format, same size etc. Editted the config file by copying and just changing the ID for the team but it doesn't seem to work.
Any ideas?

Cheers!

I can see the photos when I'm playing a match, but on the club overview. Can anyone tell me how to get that ?

Last edited:
There's a couple of links to mods/instructions in the first post to get them on the club overview screen.

I've dragged the files into the skins folder, but I dont get the stadium pics, now there's just pictures of seats :p

geordie, do these pics not show up on the matchday screen as in previous fms? behind the pitch screen

No not these ones, the background problem should be sorted when the next patch comes out though.

First update is ready to download, 361 stadiums from 20 leagues bringing the total number of stadiums to 1230. Every playable nation now has at least the top division covered and some of the bigger nations now have more leagues added.

Credit to Jumberto and dsc2 for helping out with Liga Adelante and the Uruguayan leagues

Extract to desktop, open the folder, highlight the contents (Ctrl and a) and move them over to the stadium superpack folder, hit yes to replace all and you're good to go.

Download

Contents
Chile - Petrobras Primera*
Colombia - Primera A*
France - Ligue 2*
Germany - 2. Bundesliga*, 3. Liga*
Indonesia - Super League*
Italy - Serie B*
Malaysia - Liga Super*
Netherlands - Jupiler League*
Peru - Copa Movistar*
Singapore - S.League*
South Africa - ABSA Premiership*
South Korea - K-League*
Spain - Liga Adelante*, Segunda B1-B4*
Uruguay - Primera División Profesional*, Segunda División*

Last edited:
Is there any chance of a few National Stadiums (ie Wembley) being uploaded? I've tried to add wembley myself but to no avail! :(

Will a few hundred do? Aye the next update will be purely National stadia, be ready in a few days.

Update Pack 2

All 286 International stadiums marked down for All/Major matches that weren't already in the Superpack and the first update and that even exist in the real world (there are a few). I've also updated some future stadiums that have since been opened. The total number of stadiums with all updates applied should now be 1512.

Make sure you have the Superpack with the first update applied before downloading this one.

Same as with the first update: Extract to desktop, open the folder, highlight the contents (Ctrl and a) and then drag or cut and paste the highlighted images and config file into the stadium superpack folder, hit yes to replace all and you're good to go.

Download

I've dragged the files into the skins folder, but I dont get the stadium pics, now there's just pictures of seats :p
They don't go in to the "skins" folder. You should place the superpack in to your "graphics" folder for the game to pick them up properly and make sure the skin you use is able to display them (Steklo 3 for example). Some skins require a small mod to enable the backgrounds to show so check that as well.

Just one query- can I change the picture for my team's ground if I want to; my club has built a new stadium? At the moment, when I include the picture I want in the folder under the Stadium ID name, the picture on the club info and facilities screen is blank.

Any help would be great.

Last edited: