FMC Stadium Superpack

Just can't get this working, extracted into /graphics/Superpack, cleared cache, reload skin. Nothing. My logos and kits are working. Just using unmodified FMC mode, no special skin. Ticked use backgrounds. Am I missing something obvious?

i download this but i can only see stadium chairs in info screen what did do wrong why cant i see staduims

I have found the stadium photos appear in every screen but the club info screen......the file mentioned in the first post to copy over to get this to work does not seem to exist in any of my folders....but seeing the stadium on match day adds to the atmosphere....

Is it possible to add a picture for a newly-built stadium in-game? i.e. in the year 2017 and I've built a new stadium, so it has gone back to the empty seats once again.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Geordie1981... How can i put all the pic of all stadium so it show me the pic. on club info. I have try anything but nothing happen.
Can you please tell me how im do it right?
Thanx for helping me.
Pierre.

I'm trying to complete this wonderful pack, with "National" (Third French Division) and the 8 missing stadiums concerning the National Teams (like Kenya's or Honduras' Stadiums)

But, geordie1981, BIG respect and thank you for your work, congratulations from France.

When I finish my "updates", I'll tell you ;)

PS : I will try to find pictures for other leagues later

Just out of curiosity how come this would not work in Full game and only Classic and Challenge? Is there a possibility that a stadium pack can be made for the full game?

Nevermind I worked it out. For those who don't know you need to download the FM Classic Skin for Full mode from the add-ons download page, extract as a skin then apply it as a skin on Full mode. Of course once you download the stadium pack and add the file to your Graphics folder you would have a smile on your face.

Thankyou Geordie, I must say this was the easiest upgrade to a game I have ever done, it all took less then 2 minutes. Best add ever thank you again.

Pictures look great in game thanks very much for the good work. I can get all the premiership teams to work except Tottenham. The picture is in the pack but wont display in game. Any ideas of anything i could try?

Decided to make a new pack for FM19 due to the fact that the stadium panels in most skins are a lot bigger now and the old 400x240 pictures used in the previous and most other packs look stretched and blurred.

The pack contains 3529 images of which the majority are 800x480px. Every playable club with a stadium assigned to them in the editor has a pic apart from one Romanian 3rd division side.

Extract to; my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/graphics

Download

Examples;

Preview-1e3511af7a56948ad.jpg

Preview-21e1f238284ca7ca1.jpg

preview-306a18ad6ee6e0b1b.jpg

Preview-43e0fee31c52b5e96.jpg

Last edited: