Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
FMET Extended English Database FM22 22.3 Update

FMET Extended English Database FM22 22.3 Update 2022-03-03

crp

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this. However, it's not working for me. After starting a new game, FM crashes. The menu where you can usually select starting time is greyed out.

Edit: Seems that you need to select more than one nation and then you can select a game starting time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
So excited for this, Come on Bilston.

I have had a force crash, maybe because the start dates are not available?
I just added scotland and wales n started early scottish season. Worked fine

Reaction score
couple of things, squad numbers randomly not working in prem, also, end of transfer window not there or squad registration :D..keep up the good work guys

Reaction score
there are no end of transfer windows, i have discoverd with my save

Reaction score
Thanks so much for this. However, it's not working for me. After starting a new game, FM crashes. The menu where you can usually select starting time is greyed out.

Edit: Seems that you need to select more than one nation and then you can select a game starting time.
I cant choose starting date and then it crashes

Reaction score
Hi ! First, thank you for your amazing works ! Then, like i say on twitter, there are a big problem in the update. No rules disciplinary ! I had a red card and my player can play the next match. I've looked ine the other leagues and it's the same for all the leagues (D10 -> PL). Sorry for my langage , i'm from Belgium and i speak french. :D

Reaction score
It's possible to add the modification of the 5 substitutions

Last edited:
Reaction score
When starting a new save lower league database not working with the new winter update 22.3.0

Screenshot_8.png

Reaction score
Hi, can’t start a new save with the lower leagues database with new patch 22.4.0 that came out yesterday, love playing the game.