FMET Extended English Database FM22 22.3 Update

FMET Extended English Database FM22 22.3 Update 2022-03-03

Thanks so much for this. However, it's not working for me. After starting a new game, FM crashes. The menu where you can usually select starting time is greyed out.

Edit: Seems that you need to select more than one nation and then you can select a game starting time.

Attachments

• 1637092866126.png
    1637092866126.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
So excited for this, Come on Bilston.

I have had a force crash, maybe because the start dates are not available?
I just added scotland and wales n started early scottish season. Worked fine

couple of things, squad numbers randomly not working in prem, also, end of transfer window not there or squad registration :D..keep up the good work guys

there are no end of transfer windows, i have discoverd with my save

Thanks so much for this. However, it's not working for me. After starting a new game, FM crashes. The menu where you can usually select starting time is greyed out.

Edit: Seems that you need to select more than one nation and then you can select a game starting time.

I cant choose starting date and then it crashes

Hi ! First, thank you for your amazing works ! Then, like i say on twitter, there are a big problem in the update. No rules disciplinary ! I had a red card and my player can play the next match. I've looked ine the other leagues and it's the same for all the leagues (D10 -> PL). Sorry for my langage , i'm from Belgium and i speak french. :D

It's possible to add the modification of the 5 substitutions

Last edited:
When starting a new save lower league database not working with the new winter update 22.3.0

Screenshot_8.png

Hi, can’t start a new save with the lower leagues database with new patch 22.4.0 that came out yesterday, love playing the game.

Doesnt work... been doing this sht for 2 hours now.. paste it into the editor data, but doesnt get added to fm, only the english lower league pack gets added... but doesnt work without this sh