Thanks for the upload. Are you by any chance also the creator of the skin? Since your name sounds familiar. How comes that this skin finally found its way outside of the korean community?

It would be so nice to finally have this skin available in complete english localization. Its my goto skin since Vitrex Skin isnt around anymore. In the last years I translated this skin in english/german for my private use but its a really pain to do so since I am no expert in navigating through all the skin files and panels. So I cant wait to see this skin one day optimized for the english language.

All in all thanks again for this years skin, one of the best ones in my opinion and that since 2017.

Edit: Checked out this new version. Thanks for all the Bug fixes. Finally also umlauts arent doing weird stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for the upload. Are you by any chance also the creator of the skin? Since your name sounds familiar. How comes that this skin finally found its way outside of the korean community?

It would be so nice to finally have this skin available in complete english localization. Its my goto skin since Vitrex Skin isnt around anymore. In the last years I translated this skin in english/german for my private use but its a really pain to do so since I am no expert in navigating through all the skin files and panels. So I cant wait to see this skin one day optimized for the english language.

All in all thanks again for this years skin, one of the best ones in my opinion and that since 2017.
Hello
Thank you for saying good words.
I'm not an expert at making things either. It's just because you like it. Moreover, he is not an English speaker. Optimization for English might take time.
I hope you enjoyed it.

Little help for people that want to translate the remaining korean language inside the skin xml files. Keep in mind I have only basic skin knowledge and I did this for my private use but want to share it where you can make your own changes. I am also not sure if I catched every bit, but I hope most of it. :p

\FM2020_data\FMNATION skin\classes -> Own classes for jadeness and military service
coloured_jadedness_label
coloured_jadedness_number
national_service_label

FM2020_data\skins\FMNATION skin\fonts

I deleted NotoSansCJKkr-Regular.otf because I got some Display Problems in German Language, English seemed fine.

\FM2020_data\FMNATION skin\panels

\club
finances short wage summary -> Line 82 Changed the width to 60 since Suggerdaddy was not properly displayed.

\gunzo -> Own panels of the skin for player profiles
gunzo player profile tab0_1 -> Line 59 Changed default_height to 120 to properly display information

gunzo player attributes panel
gunzo player additional stats small
gunzo player profile tabb
gunzo player profile tabh1
gunzo player profile tabh

\human
human profile

\nation
nation overview

\news_item_panels
pre match opponent scout report news panel

\non_player
gunzo non player profile h

\player
player overview panel
player additional stats small
player overview big selector panel2

FM2020_data\skins\FMNATION skin\graphics\backgrounds
Here you can change the background if you dont like the bright one, yes he has a background selector in the skin but it looks like it doesnt work in FM20 which is the case for every skin atm I think.

FM2020_data\properties
person properties -> More settings of the skin, scroll towards the end to translate jadeness for squad views.

first of all, beautiful skin! just a question: my 3D is gone, in the homepage my regen coach disappeared and when I start a match the 3D is gone.

how can I solve this problem?

What do you mean with the 3d is gone when you start a match?

For getting back the nice 3D background in the main menu you can change in skins\FMNATION skin\panels\game\ intro panel.xml following:

Change this at Line 115

<!-- background -->
<container>
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<widget class="button" appearance="">
<event id="click_event" event_id="kev3"/>
<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="kev3">
<record id="action_event">
<flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
<flags id="event_target" value="inbg"/>
</record>
</attachment>
</widget>

<container class="bordered_box" id="inbg" appearance="backgrounds/bg" >

<event id="click_event" event_id="kev3"/>
<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="kev3">
<flags id="event_id" value="hide"/>
</record>
</attachment>
</widget>
</container>

to this

<!-- 3d background -->
<container>

<flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
</record>
</widget>
</container>

its a great skin.But is not playable for my laptop.if you can please upload any other skin from fm nation.Thank you

Can I get the logo pack for EPL and championship only?

Can you please tell me which panel i can edit in order to make the scout meeting attributes show properly? i can not see them clearly as they are to clumsy

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 782
panels\attributes\gunzo player attributes panel1.xml is the panel for the scout meeting

I changed the layout in line 12 to this layout="-1,17,42,100,10" and also the font in line 16 for the attributes name to the normal gzmain font instead of the gz_title (see screenshot how it will look). Keep in mind I still dont understand what the layout values do exactly so I pretty much used trial and error, probably need to ask in the official forum that someone maybe can explain it since we dont have any good documentation to easily looking it up how tables works.

Attachments

• 20191203112756_1.jpg
    20191203112756_1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 835
panels\attributes\gunzo player attributes panel1.xml is the panel for the scout meeting

I changed the layout in line 12 to this layout="-1,17,42,100,10" and also the font in line 16 for the attributes name to the normal gzmain font instead of the gz_title (see screenshot how it will look). Keep in mind I still dont understand what the layout values do exactly so I pretty much used trial and error, probably need to ask in the official forum that someone maybe can explain it since we dont have any good documentation to easily looking it up how tables works.

Thanks a bunch as i have that sorted out

Why do I have weird letters?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    471.9 KB · Views: 806
The creator of the skin is from the korean community and the mentioned label is a feature of the skin which tells you about the jadeness of a player. Since this is a unique feature of the skin its not localized. Check my spoiler some posts ago, there I typed down where you need to change something. For the above mentioned label you need to change the korean text into your prefered language with the help of a translator (example google translator)

\FM2020_data\FMNATION skin\classes -> Own classes for jadeness and military service
coloured_jadedness_label
national_service_label

and in

FM2020_data\properties
person properties -> More settings of the skin, scroll towards the end to translate jadeness for squad views

If you need help feel free to PM me.

The creator of the skin is from the korean community and the mentioned label is a feature of the skin which tells you about the jadeness of a player. Since this is a unique feature of the skin its not localized. Check my spoiler some posts ago, there I typed down where you need to change something. For the above mentioned label you need to change the korean text into your prefered language with the help of a translator (example google translator)

coloured_jadedness_label
national_service_label

and in

FM2020_data\properties
person properties -> More settings of the skin, scroll towards the end to translate jadeness for squad views

If you need help feel free to PM me.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

Is there someone who have a suggestion to fix this? :)
Alot of the hidden attributes are missing? :(
Untitled.png

Last edited:
You can only see them if you activate the ingame editor which is sadly an extra purchase.

hello, would it be possible to change the player role on the tatic screen to a segmented circle instead of a number?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    57.9 KB · Views: 488
Sorry, I dont remember what exact panel you need to adjust when you want to change something for the tactic screen. If you want to replace the standard graphic it would be in FMNATION skin\graphics\icons\custom\role rating. You can just copy pasta icons from another skin and then test it how it looks.

You find the segmented old circle in the 7z. You can just drop them into the mentioned path above. One thing to mention they are inverted in the colors for whatever reason in this years version and I didnt went deeper to check why that is.

Attachments

• role rating.7z
    72.8 KB · Views: 131
  • iconstest.PNG
    iconstest.PNG
    312 KB · Views: 375
thank you works a treat, would you be able to tell me what the numbers are whrn making a sub during a game? for eg..... -120th or 4th?